You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Aug 04, 2018 12:33 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Jamaican Men and Prostate Cancer

gripe, on my last PSA even me doc was alarmed she immediately send to the DC are to get this test.  I think it ah kinda ultra sound machine that detect cancer without the biopsy.  I was fraid, but after some though ah remember that I did have sex about two hours before my doc's appointment.  So for sure that story has some truth to it.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm)

#12 Aug 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

These things are NEVER pleasant but we still have to do it! Expat, have you ever had a Jamaican male friend?

Certainly, but only in a Heterosexual kinda way.... smile

We never discussed Gayness, and I know he had a great fondness for ANYTHING in skirts.

I like European men and their concept of masculinity. They can hug and kiss each other on the lips but remain heterosexual. You Caribbean men are too macho for me. personally, I think you have a secretive fondness of homosexuality. your discomfort seemed to suggest so.

I don't mind a MAN hug, but I sure as hell ain't givin no man lip or tongue.

#13 Aug 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Kaiso, but you kinda drew your own conclusion here.  That story said no such thing.

I know but further research shows that there is such a thing. Jamaican men do not like to be anally penetrated. Do you like anal penetration during examination?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news … n-men-risk

No I don't.  It is very unpleasant. If you have ah woman doctor, that makes it easier.  women fingers are smaller and they are more careful.  That do not mean that me female doc, doh have to tell me every time to relax.  Sometimes she starts and stop and say MR GREENIDGE please, for the fifth time please relax.

One would think I should relax, because GOSH she sexy. Just doh want up they.

The bone and the bum connected dude, cool down.

#14 Aug 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I know but further research shows that there is such a thing. Jamaican men do not like to be anally penetrated. Do you like anal penetration during examination?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news … n-men-risk

No I don't.  It is very unpleasant. If you have ah woman doctor, that makes it easier.  women fingers are smaller and they are more careful.  That do not mean that me female doc, doh have to tell me every time to relax.  Sometimes she starts and stop and say MR GREENIDGE please, for the fifth time please relax.

Men who fear the affection of other men do have gay tendencies.

#15 Aug 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

There is affection, as in buddy, and then there is an alien closeness, which is not part of Western Culture. If it is not the "norm" where you grew up and live, then you will not be comfortable with it.  Not feeling the urge to exchange spittle with another man has sod all to do with Homosexual tendencies.  Remember Arabs have an old saying women for breeding, boys for pleasure.

#16 Aug 05, 2018 1:25 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

There is affection, as in buddy, and then there is an alien closeness, which is not part of Western Culture. If it is not the "norm" where you grew up and live, then you will not be comfortable with it.  Not feeling the urge to exchange spittle with another man has sod all to do with Homosexual tendencies.  Remember Arabs have an old saying women for breeding, boys for pleasure.

You mean it is not a part of West Indian culture but men loving men has been a part of European culture. Men loving men intimately ( not necessarily sexually) is forbidden. That is why West Indian men are not good lovers to women but good fuckers. The lack of emotional closeness is always absent. Sure, they get married, father children, used women as breeders and cleaners but the very essence of romance is absent. They didn't get a chance to practice romantic love from their fathers in a correct way. Intimacy between men is where it all begins.

#17 Aug 05, 2018 7:05 am

Slice
Active

So who made you an expert on West Indian men?  Ah hate when ah man invade my space.  Yes there are some cultures that it is ok for,  ah man to peck ah man on the cheek, and men are more friendly towards another man. I  do not fear homosexuality, to each his own.  Gay men do not bother me, but you see me ah love women.

#18 Aug 05, 2018 7:33 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

So who made you an expert on West Indian men?  Ah hate when ah man invade my space.  Yes there are some cultures that it is ok for,  ah man to peck ah man on the cheek, and men are more friendly towards another man. I  do not fear homosexuality, to each his own.  Gay men do not bother me, but you see me ah love women.

Loving women does not mean you are a good lover. You have to know how to me comfortably intimate with men before you are a good lover. If you are not comfortable with men then you are not going to be comfortable loving women intimately. YOU ARE A BULL1 NOTHING BUT A BRUTAL FUCKER. I see a lot of those animalistic traits in Caribbean men.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/125775- … th-someone

Last edited by Calypso (Aug 05, 2018 7:36 am)

#19 Aug 05, 2018 9:39 am

Slice
Active

Kaiso, how you know dat?  Did you ever have sex with me or made love to me? Look you should stop putting us in one basket.  If that is the case, why do Americans Women love us so damn much?

#20 Aug 05, 2018 10:05 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Kaiso, how you know dat?  Did you ever have sex with me or made love to me? Look you should stop putting us in one basket.  If that is the case, why do Americans Women love us so damn much?

Because their men are unaccomplished and do not know how to get them financial sustenance!

Board footer