You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 04, 2018 3:50 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hello Calypso

Hi Calypso:

How is things... Long time no talk....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Aug 04, 2018 7:13 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Hello Calypso

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Hi Calypso:

How is things... Long time no talk....

Mt Rich Possi

Nice you know that you are still alive and doing well????????????

#3 Aug 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Yes Calypso I am back....Hope you and I get along this time.. (LOL)

#4 Aug 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

We always get along but you can be out of order sometimes!

#5 Aug 05, 2018 8:36 am

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Speaking about  ....   'out of order'
Calypso  , you confuse me sometimes , piss me off, get under my skin ,  .... and that's not easy to do.
Oh , I have been reading  your pronouncements on  the 'dark continent , men loving ,   man hating  , etc , etc.
" Being in the Caribbean Festival frame of mind '  I tore up a long reply to you .... it was not too nice .

' Your heart seems to be in the right place  , but there is this Jekyll and Hyde   ,  personality undercurrent .....
Let me ask you a question a simple one ,  are you  biracial , creole , multiracial  ?
AND What do you think of  the black pastors group meeting with Pres Trump a couple of days ago  and one saying Trump is the most PRO black president ever.
Now don't play , you can't hear.

#6 Aug 05, 2018 9:30 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Speaking about  ....   'out of order'
Calypso  , you confuse me sometimes , piss me off, get under my skin ,  .... and that's not easy to do.
Oh , I have been reading  your pronouncements on  the 'dark continent , men loving ,   man hating  , etc , etc.
" Being in the Caribbean Festival frame of mind '  I tore up a long reply to you .... it was not too nice .

' Your heart seems to be in the right place  , but there is this Jekyll and Hyde   ,  personality undercurrent .....
Let me ask you a question a simple one ,  are you  biracial , creole , multiracial  ?
AND What do you think of  the black pastors group meeting with Pres Trump a couple of days ago  and one saying Trump is the most PRO black president ever.
Now don't play , you can't hear.

Hello Big Guy. Watched a couple of your videos and have noticed you've started a revolution to change some ancient laws yourself. Wishing you the best on that end.

I am not a believer that black churches should lead black communities. I believe in the personal autonomy of blacks in America. I do understand Mr. Trump's psyche. He is pro-America, like the men who built America: the Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, Ford, Frick, Carnegie, Mprgan (J.P.)etc. He thinks big and it is very hard for him to comprehend the structure of black America. Building strong black families its where it begins, desegregate schools so we build bias gaps. I like the fact that he made college tuition free if your family has no money. Charter schools will become our future. Blacks must live in more integrated neighborhoods. In America, blacks have always looked to whites for charity because self-maintenance has never been available to the majority. Giving blacks jobs is a start. We need more leadership programs, etc. I don't believe Mr. Trump is anti-black. I believe he is pro-American. What can a deprived race contribute to the American economy when you live off charity and the kindness of strangers? Did I answer your question, Sir???

#7 Aug 05, 2018 11:27 am

Slice
Active

If you tink Trump is for Americans, then you do know Trump.  Trump doh even care about the KKK, that supports him.  Trump only care about one person, and that is Trump.  Not too long ago as I was walking in my Backyard ah saw ah Lizard eating ah lizard.  That is Trump.

#8 Aug 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Expat
Active

All hail Slice, for he has his finger on the pulse.

#9 Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am

Dancer
Active

No .          ..... the question unanswered.

Selective hearing , What a pity. Get thee to a nunnery  , I mean audiologist . lol.

Ok , visuals might do it , point to one ...

Rihanna ..... singer
Harry's wife Meghan ..... Duchess  ...lo
Grace Jones ..... singer ?
A. Bassett .... Actor.
  OR  ....  Ivanka .... the Donald 's daughter.

"" Lord ; So much work   , just to get it to be given up ......... Keep plugging away son ."""  Oooooo   Kkkkk  , but it is so hard .

BET you did not know nunnery was not used very flattering in London 1593   or Hamlet Act 3.

SMH.

#10 Aug 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

No .          ..... the question unanswered.

Selective hearing , What a pity. Get thee to a nunnery  , I mean audiologist . lol.

Ok , visuals might do it , point to one ...

Rihanna ..... singer
Harry's wife Meghan ..... Duchess  ...lo
Grace Jones ..... singer ?
A. Bassett .... Actor.
  OR  ....  Ivanka .... the Donald 's daughter.

"" Lord ; So much work   , just to get it to be given up ......... Keep plugging away son ."""  Oooooo   Kkkkk  , but it is so hard .

BET you did not know nunnery was not used very flattering in London 1593   or Hamlet Act 3.

SMH.

Hamlet:
I did love you once.
Ophelia:
Indeed, my lord, you made me believe so.
Hamlet:
You should not have believed me, for virtue cannot so
inoculate our old stock but we shall relish of it. I loved you not.
Ophelia:
I was the more deceived.
Hamlet:
Get thee to a nunnery, why wouldn't thou be a breeder of
Sinners?

It's a famous line from Hamlet. Yes, I have heard it before.

Board footer