You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 05, 2018 10:36 am

Calypso
Active

THE NEW TREND OF WHITES CALLING COPS ON BLACKS DOING NORMAL ACTIVITIES

http://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2018/07/19/ … ack-people

Last summer, I worked with an Hispanic teacher who lives in my neighborhood. She told me that she was having a birthday party for her son in the park and a white woman called the cops on her. It turned out that she had a permit to do so. This is now the new trend in America.

#2 Aug 05, 2018 11:15 am

Slice
Active

Re: THE NEW TREND OF WHITES CALLING COPS ON BLACKS DOING NORMAL ACTIVITIES

Did I see something like dat on TV, involving ah black actor in California.  I think I did and now the COPs in that are have ah programe, called get to know the neighbor.

#3 Aug 05, 2018 3:24 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

Last summer, I worked with an Hispanic teacher who lives in my neighborhood. She told me that she was having a birthday party for her son in the park and a white woman called the cops on her. It turned out that she had a permit to do so. This is now the new trend in America.

Shame the clip ended before the police deliberated.  The simple solution was give the card back and it all ends.

#4 Aug 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Shame the clip ended before the police deliberated.  The simple solution was give the card back and it all ends.

It that all you bloody have to say. Talk about white entitlement!

#5 Aug 05, 2018 10:59 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Yep, that was all I had to say. The Phone lady was an arsehole, and was White, and the lady confronting her sounded White, and I am pretty sure I heard her say she was White. You want us to react to what may be a pattern, I am reacting to the case presented. Unfortunately we didn't get to see if the police told the 2 nice White ladies to get a life, or charged either one of them for stalking or what ever. I have seen situations where the police have gone completely overboard on black transgressors on minor incidents, the cop didn't seem as it was going to go that way, or any other way. So it was a shame we didn't see more.

Last edited by Expat (Aug 05, 2018 11:09 pm)

#6 Aug 06, 2018 1:13 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

Yep, that was all I had to say. The Phone lady was an arsehole, and was White, and the lady confronting her sounded White, and I am pretty sure I heard her say she was White. You want us to react to what may be a pattern, I am reacting to the case presented. Unfortunately we didn't get to see if the police told the 2 nice White ladies to get a life, or charged either one of them for stalking or what ever. I have seen situations where the police have gone completely overboard on black transgressors on minor incidents, the cop didn't seem as it was going to go that way, or any other way. So it was a shame we didn't see more.

You are not going to see more. You see and process what the bloody hell you want to!!!

#7 Aug 06, 2018 9:48 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

You are not going to see more. You see and process what the bloody hell you want to!!!

I do not have an over active imagination, or a cause celeb.

#8 Aug 06, 2018 11:07 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/white-wom … ring-rain/

You use DENIAL as a defense mechanism for authentic white racism!

#9 Aug 07, 2018 9:31 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Again, pretty unnecessary.

So the latest trend is going to be... people phoning police on who ever, and if it happens to be a Black person, they will whip out their phone and claim racism.  Yeah right.

My opinion is the person lacks compassion if there is rain. I recall a visit to Barbados many years ago, and it started to rain, so I took shelter under a small house portch..... But I did call out to the owner to let them know I was there, and ask if they minded.

Just opening a door to find someone right outside your door could be unsettling.

#10 Aug 07, 2018 9:49 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

Again, pretty unnecessary.

So the latest trend is going to be... people phoning police on who ever, and if it happens to be a Black person, they will whip out their phone and claim racism.  Yeah right.

My opinion is the person lacks compassion if there is rain. I recall a visit to Barbados many years ago, and it started to rain, so I took shelter under a small house portch..... But I did call out to the owner to let them know I was there, and ask if they minded.

Just opening a door to find someone right outside your door could be unsettling.

I hope I don't take shelter on the porch of you home in St David.

Board footer