You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 15, 2018 9:54 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

For my Grandson

The greatest things I ever did with my life were inspired by Love.

As such, I am now engaged in the greatest composition of my life. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, the very latest behind the scenes look at the latest project being undertaken by All American Show Productions. We first brought you the very finest in independent Pro Wrestling in Northeast Florida. The second production was a Comedic Celebrity Roast as a Memorial Service for my best friend. Then came a series of tourism promotional videos for St. Lucia.

The project that is currently in pre-production will be the most ambitious project to date. It is a historical documentary about the most dangerous year in the Cold War, 1983. I am doing this for my Grandson, whose name is Vladimir. He is scheduled to arrive this October and given half of his family heritage, October is a great month for surprises.

I want to show my Grandson what a miracle his life is. Thirty Five years ago his family as he will know it did not exist. We were pointing weapons at each other. We stood ready to incinerate one another. Nonetheless, we all survived the experience and now we are family. That could have only happened by the hand of God.

So while I am still able to do so, long before he will ever be able to understand any of it, Granddaddy is going to tell the greatest story he has ever heard, even if Granddaddy may not be around when he is old enough to really enjoy it. It’s what I am supposed to do. God made this story and it’s up to me to tell it.

After 35 years I return to Grenada this October with some really nice cameras.

The Department of Defense, The Reagan Library, CBS News, Vanderbilt University, Russia Today, the Library of Congress and the Real Revo have been helping me out with the meat of the content.

Talking with Sound House Music for some choice licensing for meaningful period Heavy Metal Classics.

#2 Aug 15, 2018 10:06 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Re: For my Grandson

The original was written by Joan Baez to Bob Dylan. I never cared for either of them. This rips my guts out. Anyone who has ever loved and lost, knows this. In spite of her Communist Hippie Protest Songs of the 60's and 70's, she blows me away with this.

I hope to live to have the opportunity to tell her about her Communist Hippie Ass as well as how much she kills me with this song. I feel what she is saying here, every bit of it.

Last edited by Beautiful Bradly Bolton (Aug 15, 2018 10:07 pm)

#3 Aug 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

"Mama take these guns from me. I can shoot them anymore".

Well, you never learned to shoot them correctly n the first place.  You had might as well give your guns to your Mama, She damn sure knows how to use them better than you do, you limp-wristed, twinkle-toed Communist SOB who just signed his own Death Warrant...

#4 Aug 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Expat
Active

Seems like is a potential for disagreement with our diametrically opposed views.

#5 Aug 16, 2018 7:21 am

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Too much Cabernet Sauvignon last night.

#6 Aug 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Expat
Active

My excuse is usually Jack Iron. smile

#7 Aug 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

I'm trying to be healthier these days, although I will not let that pass me by in October. Rivers, Clarks Court, Jack Iron. I have to be able to tell the world that I have been initiated. Until then, drinking my cholesterol medicine, eating my blood pressure medicine (dark chocolate) along with some Cancer inhibitor (Almonds) every day.

Board footer