You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 21, 2018 3:40 pm

New Historian
Active

The man is unhinged!!!

"You can blow up a pipeline, you can blow up the windmills. You know, the wind wheels, [mimics windmill noise, mimes shooting gun] “Bing!” That’s the end of that one. If the birds don’t kill it first. The birds could kill it first. They kill so many birds. You look underneath some of those windmills, it’s like a killing field, the birds. But uh, you know, that’s what they were going to, they were going to windmills. And you know, don’t worry about wind, when the wind doesn’t blow, I said, “What happens when the wind doesn’t blow?” Well, then we have a problem. Okay good. They were putting him in areas where they didn’t have much wind, too. And it’s a subsidary [sic] — you need subsidy for windmills. You need subsidy. Who wants to have energy where you need subsidy? So, uh, the coal is doing great."

HOW is he the "leader of the free world", when he hasn't got two brain cells to rub together????

#2 Aug 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Slice
Active

Re: The man is unhinged!!!

Asked the folks that voted for him and continue supporting his DUMB ASS.  Mind you that is 40% of America.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 21, 2018 3:50 pm)

#3 Aug 22, 2018 12:09 pm

GMW
Active

White males remain his core support many of them very young. Also evangelical support for that corrupt slime in chief is at an all-time high. Although that a fact most are uncomfortable dealing with it. Facts are stubborn.  Maybe that means nothing. I think it does.

Once upon a talkshop time Don was vilified for his religious views, er, views on religion (lol) and Stryker was considered an immoral communist for some of his views about Putin. Hypocrisy is a curse. Trump isn't just the problem he defines it.

#4 Aug 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Slice
Active

Lets face it DON, posted ah bunch ah crape.  He posted an article  about a group of folks called Judical watch or something like that.  That group is ah 1000000 times ah supporter of Trump and they are prepared to do anything to destroy the Democratic party.  Yes I totallt rejected that point of view.

Stryker is me cousin, but some of his post was totally nuts. Ah bet any money, that Stryker is in ah Crazy house somewhere in Canada.

#5 Aug 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Stryker posted that the Mercator Projection was the created as part of a white supremacy conspiracy.  That was a fun day. smile

#6 Aug 23, 2018 4:44 pm

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Stryker posted that the Mercator Projection was the created as part of a white supremacy conspiracy.  That was a fun day. smile

I am quite sure all frequent posters here, including you, Slice and myself, have all had "fun days". Some of us have had more "fun days' than others. If I am the rehash them like you just did it may not be so funny to some. 

I'm also certain that most frequent posters here including Don, Stryker, RD, Slice and to a lesser extent myself, have made valuable contributions here in the past.

Str8 Up!

#7 Aug 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Tru dat GMW!

#8 Aug 24, 2018 11:50 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

But he's right! An evil plot to make the white world look bigger than the non-white. Oh the indignities.
Realworld.jpg

Whiteworld.jpg

#9 Aug 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Slice
Active

But Gus ah tink you forgetting something, ah ent saying, but it was about Talkshop.  Just think about me and you conversation.  Tink, tink, and tink.

Ah missed DON, he was ah very progessive poster, but he strayed sometimes, and I pounced, like you do sometimes, that is the way the shop is designed.  I could curse you ASS on here and still be your friend.  You know how we go.

#10 Aug 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

But he's right! An evil plot to make the white world look bigger than the non-white. Oh the indignities.
https://s15.postimg.cc/kl9zmxkjr/Realworld.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/qm7ok19qv/Whiteworld.jpg

Funny how it looks like the White Mans Map when it is flown over in a satellite.   Maybe the Black Mans World is for those that cant get it up.

Board footer