You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 25, 2018 11:35 am

Dancer
Active

ITS Pretty Good .... ..... rediscovery ... Baby.

Maybe a week or two ago  I told Mary Secole-Deportee , get out of the house go to a museum or something. Lo.
I DID
Doing things I had not done for awhile.
Brousing around things in the city,
Different Èthnic` street fairs.
Taking  the Subway    ....  lots of new immigrants in the city (take back our city , lol) .....
Lakeshores.
Like today ... watching this Indian cricket team play in the park ..... not many spectators , so take along your Molson.
and apple
Where is my bike.

Where are the kids of WI. parents playing cricket in the local  city league dese days .

#2 Aug 25, 2018 1:06 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: ITS Pretty Good .... ..... rediscovery ... Baby.

Always good to be a "dry-land tourist" nowand then, makes you appreciate your surroundings a bit more.

#3 Aug 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

Maybe a week or two ago  I told Mary Secole-Deportee , get out of the house go to a museum or something. Lo.
I DID
Taking  the Subway    ....  lots of new immigrants in the city (take back our city , lol) .....
Lakeshores.
Like today ... watching this Indian cricket team play in the park ..... not many spectators , so take along your Molson.
and apple
Where is my bike.

Where are the kids of WI. parents playing cricket in the local  city league dese days .

while you telling me that  maybe!!! I am far away thanks for worrying yourself!! about me don't worry be happy .  lol

#4 Aug 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

I DID
Lakeshores.
and apple
Where is my bike.

while you telling me that  maybe!!! I am far away thanks for worrying yourself!! about me don't worry be happy .  lol

#5 Aug 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

I DID
Lakeshores.
and apple
Where is my bike.

#6 Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

I DID
Lakeshores.
and apple
Where is my bike.

I was on a beach forgot to let you know where I was going and put you in my pocket don't write to parliament about it . Expected a call from you on the airport
Did you fall asleep

Board footer