You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 29, 2018 1:52 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Old Monikers...

Stinkin Toe
Lord Hungry
Patriot
Tambran Balls
Dame
Countrymarxist
ODL
Tatoes
Gouyaveman
Thinking
Coast
CPD
Onlooker
Wendy
Recs
SpellDick
Mo-te
Splash
Queen Macoomeh
CaribVa

#2 Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm

GMW
Active

Re: Old Monikers...

JFedon
Duparquet
Susan
Townman
Slice smile
BTG
Sweetie

#3 Aug 29, 2018 3:20 pm

houston
Active

Ray
Snow
Observer
Joe Canuck
Corporal Naught
Don
Brian

#4 Aug 29, 2018 3:24 pm

GMW
Active

EEL224 left the shop a looong time ago. He just had a good laugh about those monikers.

#5 Aug 29, 2018 3:26 pm

New Historian
Active

Ah just contact Queenie, she say she doh miss we at all lol sad

#6 Aug 29, 2018 3:31 pm

houston
Active

Really enjoyed her Sunday photo contests.
Pick a topic...doors, barns, trees, whatever. Some great shots.

#7 Aug 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Slice
Active

GMW wrote:

JFedon
Duparquet
Susan
Townman
Slice smile
BTG
Sweetie

Ah think Duparquet will be back soon.  Met him here and attended two function with him.  Did someone say Ben?  I met him here also, but ah doh tink he coming back, he love FB.

Susan?  You tink she gone, but she is still here and posting. (maybe ah should ah not said dat)

I also met someone who know Tatoes, I tried to get her to post for she cousin, but she fraid ah allyu.

Did someone mention Spider?

Wait me ent going ah place.  I am ah Shop loyalist..  BTW ah forget to tell you spend ah long, long time way you have you bar Carnival Tuesday Morning.  Hoping ah see you Black Ass, but you din show.

Lord did we miss Sweetie?

What about the woman from France? doh remember she name.

BTG?

Last edited by Slice (Aug 29, 2018 6:03 pm)

#8 Aug 29, 2018 6:21 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
GMW wrote:

JFedon
Duparquet
Susan
Townman
Slice smile
BTG
Sweetie

Ah think Duparquet will be back soon.  Met him here and attended two function with him.  Did someone say Ben?  I met him here also, but ah doh tink he coming back, he love FB.

Susan?  You tink she gone, but she is still here and posting. (maybe ah should ah not said dat)

I also met someone who know Tatoes, I tried to get her to post for she cousin, but she fraid ah allyu.

Wait me ent going ah place.  I am ah Shop loyalist..  BTW ah forget to tell you spend ah long, long time way you have you bar Carnival Tuesday Morning.  Hoping ah see you Black Ass, but you din show.

BTG?

I wish they could all come back I miss Don and his sarcasm, Snow, Corporal Naught and Country Marxist, ODL,  Commie is still here, under a different name. Tatoes thought you were all close-minded. etc, etc.

#9 Aug 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Really enjoyed her Sunday photo contests.
Pick a topic...doors, barns, trees, whatever. Some great shots.

I would have enjoyed them too had she been able to agree the terms of a competition and then not change them half way through... made the whole thing pointless.

#10 Aug 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:
GMW wrote:

JFedon
Duparquet
Susan
Townman
Slice smile
BTG
Sweetie

BTG?

I wish they could all come back I miss Don and his sarcasm, Snow, Corporal Naught and Country Marxist, ODL,  Commie is still here, under a different name. Tatoes thought you were all close-minded. etc, etc.

GiGi

Last edited by Expat (Aug 29, 2018 6:43 pm)

Board footer