You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Aug 31, 2018 6:57 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Again answer my question: When does a human become a human? The morning after sex, when "something" has happened, is that "thing" a human being? Is the morning-after pill by your extremist definition "murder"?

I believe for some people with religious leanings the moment of conception makes it.... For me whilst I do not think of abortion as just another form of contraception, I do think that up to the point pain and consciousness is achieved termination could still be carried out.

However, late stage terminations are ghastly and should be avoided unless there is some really compelling argument. Late stage abortions can involve chopping up the living child inside the womb to pass it out through the natural exit channel. It seems weird that you can pass an ultra thin needle into the spine of a child in the womb to take fluid from the spine, but cannot deliver a terminal dose of anesthetic via the same method to save the unborn child distress.

Agreed 100%, late stage abortions should be banned. It is not an easy decision at the best of times, but when you can feel it move inside you - it's too late.

#22 Sep 01, 2018 12:53 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

You are one angry twisted woman I feel sorry for you. Where do these eruptions of bile and vitriol come from, deep within your psyche? Who hurt you so bad that you just love to strike back - at anyone? I'm not going to entertain your juvenile name-calling and posturing, that's beneath me. Have a nice life, you poor angry woman.

Are you stereotyping me as the usual 'angry black woman?' Well, please don't.  For such an intelligent man you come off as having no  moral make-up. There's something called "family planning' and it is lacking in the black community. The culture has children by chance-without realizing the social status it puts them in. Black women, unlike their white and Asian counterparts, have been conditioned to accept having children out of wedlock-- without having a responsible man to help shoulder the weight. No. I am not angry just passionate on the subject when bastards like you say complete rubbish! I am not saying abortions are wrong but women must know that with each abortion, her cervix has weakened and it puts her in a higher risk for miscarriage. Respect your body and insist that 'if you want to [f word] me then you must put on rubbers.' The black woman is an habitual breeder! Her mentality is like that because she was used to breed slaves. Being baby-oriented without planning is what keeps the race in poverty. Learn to build relationship through courtship. Get to know the person and his-her sexual behaviors before you decide to have a child with that person. My enemy, NH. I am not angry. I am merely voicing the truth! My truth is powerful and controversial-- but it is the reality and that is what makes me seem angry.

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 01, 2018 3:44 am)

#23 Sep 01, 2018 9:32 am

Dancer
Active

A JA told me last week , she was angry  most of her life .      *****  angry black women  *******
OK , a little background.
Top Pro Nurse in a major Hosp.  Age 58  .  Total North American.    Came to the North 8, or 10 years of age    ( but Jamaican!   W. I. ).. follow.
Black but fair skinned  ,   creole , you know.
Knew her from graduating   in same class of my former 'squeeze' lol. .  But never had much to do with her , too pretentious pour moi.

Anyhow ...   Now  she says she is  on the right path  after '  ** finding  New Age  alternative paths.  ...  Chakras ,  crystals , energies ,  ( Vanni , you know )

She is a healer   ,  practices and charges  folk   for consultations and says  the training helps in dealing with her  everyday  hospital patients .

:: After  Knowing me all these years  ,   SHE up and tells me  ((( She did not know that I was so 'intune' with  some of her views  )  -- well really she  would not   , when she was around , I would disappear .

Black women  anger  ? Where is it coming from Calypso.   
Can we deal with that  instead of the  rhetoric.

#24 Sep 01, 2018 10:20 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

You are one angry twisted woman I feel sorry for you. Where do these eruptions of bile and vitriol come from, deep within your psyche? Who hurt you so bad that you just love to strike back - at anyone? I'm not going to entertain your juvenile name-calling and posturing, that's beneath me. Have a nice life, you poor angry woman.

Are you stereotyping me as the usual 'angry black woman?' Well, please don't.  For such an intelligent man you come off as having no  moral make-up. There's something called "family planning' and it is lacking in the black community. The culture has children by chance-without realizing the social status it puts them in. Black women, unlike their white and Asian counterparts, have been conditioned to accept having children out of wedlock-- without having a responsible man to help shoulder the weight. No. I am not angry just passionate on the subject when bastards like you say complete rubbish! I am not saying abortions are wrong but women must know that with each abortion, her cervix has weakened and it puts her in a higher risk for miscarriage. Respect your body and insist that 'if you want to [f word] me then you must put on rubbers.' The black woman is an habitual breeder! Her mentality is like that because she was used to breed slaves. Being baby-oriented without planning is what keeps the race in poverty. Learn to build relationship through courtship. Get to know the person and his-her sexual behaviors before you decide to have a child with that person. My enemy, NH. I am not angry. I am merely voicing the truth! My truth is powerful and controversial-- but it is the reality and that is what makes me seem angry.

I am agreeing with you for the most part, but whether you want to blame slavery for casual indulgence, or the pervasive music culture which in many of the Black focused regions and countries seems to promote sexual promiscuity over and above that which generally you find in Caucasian and Asian music.

I can only generaralise as I am not an authority on anything, but Asian as in Indian music seems to be doe eyed love murmurings, and while European type music is not Saintly, it is not endlessly going on about daggering and wine up yu bumper.

Personally I tend to blame poor living conditions and environment for much of the poor behaviour in so many ways attributed to black conurbations.... the same problems and behaviors that plague poor white or multicultural enclaves, the kind of locations that would draw the comment poor white trash. Lack of parental guidance, poor education. partly due to poor schools maybe, but definitely due to little or no parental intervention and control often because the parents are as ignorant as their children. All attributes of lower working class lifestyles, rather that being black.

#25 Sep 01, 2018 10:48 am

New Historian
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Ahh how good and how pleasant it is, to have a rational conversation with Calypso without the name-calling! Well apart from the "bastards like you" but I can take that one on the chin lol!

You hit it on the head: "The black woman is an habitual breeder! Her mentality is like that because she was used to breed slaves" So getting angry at "her" and name-calling doesn't really help, does it? Which is your knee-jerk go-to reaction, you can hear the disgust dripping off your words like bile. As you say, the Indian culture is far more family-centred than African - because those societies were never subjected to European slavery.

Have another cup of ganja tea - it's obviously good for you! smile

#26 Sep 01, 2018 11:39 am

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:
Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Ahh how good and how pleasant it is, to have a rational conversation with Calypso without the name-calling! Well apart from the "bastards like you" but I can take that one on the chin lol!

You hit it on the head: "The black woman is an habitual breeder! Her mentality is like that because she was used to breed slaves" So getting angry at "her" and name-calling doesn't really help, does it? Which is your knee-jerk go-to reaction, you can hear the disgust dripping off your words like bile. As you say, the Indian culture is far more family-centred than African - because those societies were never subjected to European slavery.

Have another cup of ganja tea - it's obviously good for you! smile

Yes, European slavery is what shattered the structure of black families. Africa, before it was conquered by Europe, had a family structure similar to the Indians. Headship was given to the men. They took care of their families while  the women stayed home and nurtured the children.

#27 Sep 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Expat
Active

How many centuries is it going to take for you to take responsibility for your own action? Most of the crap you and others are coming out with is just a means of not taking control or responsibility.

Why is it all the Black people I know intimately as in friends or family past and present did not turn into baby machines, or drop outs, or drug dealers, it couldn't be simply because they knew me. They are all either successful to the level they wanted or sensibly could achieve, or accept they reached to where they did due to their own actions.

I know for sure I had a positive impact on two girls i "Uncled" who at one pointed wanted to call me Dad, and I am doing my best to encourage a little Granny to know more about life and the World than she would from simply living here in Grenada. But most of those folks just lived their lives, and were just aquanted with me, I can't claim to have elevated any of them simply by my presence in their lives.

If they could do it, what the hell is wrong with the thousands of whiners who cant get off their backsides and grab the World by the balls. You don't have to be Black to be poor, in trouble with the police, or lacking in education, but you have to be Black it seems to claim that events of 150 plus years ago are dominating your every action now.

Some of my Great Grandparents were servants and farm labourers, others were Governors, and high ranking officers. Neither has had any impact whatsoever on my life, not one scrap. My Parents, and Grandparents sure. I remember learning to read on my Granny's knee pre going to school. True I did have both parents. But being the child of a single parent does not automatically mean you are doomed, it just means you need a decent single parent. If a child is raising a child, and that child's parents are dumb assed S.O.Bs then for sure that kid is probably going to be badly influenced. But how many centuries down the road are you still going to blame European influence for stupidity.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 01, 2018 11:02 pm)

#28 Sep 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

How many centuries is it going to take for you to take responsibility for your own action? Most of the crap you and others are coming out with is just a means of not taking control or responsibility.

Why is it all the Black people I know intimately as in friends or family past and present did not turn into baby machines, or drop outs, or drug dealers, it couldn't be simply because they knew me. They are all either successful to the level they wanted or sensibly could achieve, or accept they reached to where they did due to their own actions.

I know for sure I had a positive impact on two girls i "Uncled" who at one pointed wanted to call me Dad, and I am doing my best to encourage a little Granny to know more about life and the World than she would from simply living here in Grenada. But most of those folks just lived their lives, and were just aquanted with me, I can't claim to have elevated any of them simply by my presence in their lives.

If they could do it, what the hell is wrong with the thousands of whiners who cant get off their backsides and grab the World by the balls. You don't have to be Black to be poor, in trouble with the police, or lacking in education, but you have to be Black it seems to claim that events of 150 plus years ago are dominating your every action now.

Some of my Great Grandparents were servants and farm labourers, others were Governors, and high ranking officers. Neither has had any impact whatsoever on my life, not one scrap. My Parents, and Grandparents sure. I remember learning to read on my Granny's knee pre going to school. True I did have both parents. But being the child of a single parent does not automatically mean you are doomed, it just means you need a decent single parent. If a child is raising a child, and that child's parents are dumb assed S.O.Bs then for sure that kid is probably going to be badly influenced. But how many centuries down the road are you still going to blame European influence for stupidity.

You and I have been though this topic a thousand time. Yes the impact of slavery and the continued discrimination against blacks are means that stagnates the race. Full stop.

#29 Sep 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

You and I have been though this topic a thousand time. Yes the impact of slavery and the continued discrimination against blacks are means that stagnates the race. Full stop.

You say that, and for the most part I say it is total Bllocks. Obama came from a broken home.... admittedly his father was Kenyan, so not slave stock, but according to you single parent matriarchal families are the end of life as we know it. We may be influenced by one or two generations before us, but any more than that and your argument is just trying to explain why individuals have no back bone.

Just like Trump simply saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 01, 2018 11:29 pm)

#30 Sep 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

You say that, and for the most part I say it is total Bllocks. Obama came from a broken home.... admittedly his father was Kenyan, so not slave stock, but according to you single parent matriarchal families are the end of life as we know it. We may be influenced by one or two generations before us, but any more than that and your argument is just trying to explain why individuals have no back bone.

Just like Trump simply saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

Expat, I do not wish to go in a circle with you. I do not agree with you.

Board footer