You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#31 Sep 02, 2018 9:21 am

Expat
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:

You and I have been though this topic a thousand time. Yes the impact of slavery and the continued discrimination against blacks are means that stagnates the race. Full stop.


You say that, and for the most part I say it is total Bllocks. Obama came from a broken home.... admittedly his father was Kenyan, so not slave stock, but according to you single parent matriarchal families are the end of life as we know it. We may be influenced by one or two generations before us, but any more than that and your argument is just trying to explain why individuals have no back bone.

Just like Trump simply saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

Expat, I do not wish to go in a circle with you. I do not agree with you.


I know, the blame game is so much easier, so keep blaming. But expect to get a rebuttal when you post the same drivel. If you want to preach you are more than welcome, just don't expect a comatose audience to nod in agreement.

Offline

#32 Sep 02, 2018 9:25 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

You say that, and for the most part I say it is total Bllocks. Obama came from a broken home.... admittedly his father was Kenyan, so not slave stock, but according to you single parent matriarchal families are the end of life as we know it. We may be influenced by one or two generations before us, but any more than that and your argument is just trying to explain why individuals have no back bone.

Just like Trump simply saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

Expat, I do not wish to go in a circle with you. I do not agree with you.


I know, the blame game is so much easier, so keep blaming. But expect to get a rebuttal when you post the same drivel. If you want to preach you are more than welcome, just don't expect a comatose audience to nod in agreement.

And I thought I was "combative??" Please lower your estrogen dosage!!

Offline

#33 Sep 02, 2018 9:31 am

Expat
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

Nah, you aint no where near combative.

Offline

#34 Sep 02, 2018 10:20 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

Expat wrote:

Nah, you aint no where near combative.

Lead the new link!

Offline

#35 Sep 02, 2018 3:15 pm

houston
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

New Historian wrote:
Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Again answer my question: When does a human become a human? The morning after sex, when "something" has happened, is that "thing" a human being? Is the morning-after pill by your extremist definition "murder"?

I believe for some people with religious leanings the moment of conception makes it.... For me whilst I do not think of abortion as just another form of contraception, I do think that up to the point pain and consciousness is achieved termination could still be carried out.

However, late stage terminations are ghastly and should be avoided unless there is some really compelling argument. Late stage abortions can involve chopping up the living child inside the womb to pass it out through the natural exit channel. It seems weird that you can pass an ultra thin needle into the spine of a child in the womb to take fluid from the spine, but cannot deliver a terminal dose of anesthetic via the same method to save the unborn child distress.

Agreed 100%, late stage abortions should be banned. It is not an easy decision at the best of times, but when you can feel it move inside you - it's too late.

Is it just a matter of a kicking motion that changes everything?
What about a heartbeat?

Offline

#36 Sep 02, 2018 3:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Evil Propaganda

houston wrote:
New Historian wrote:
Expat wrote:

I believe for some people with religious leanings the moment of conception makes it.... For me whilst I do not think of abortion as just another form of contraception, I do think that up to the point pain and consciousness is achieved termination could still be carried out.

However, late stage terminations are ghastly and should be avoided unless there is some really compelling argument. Late stage abortions can involve chopping up the living child inside the womb to pass it out through the natural exit channel. It seems weird that you can pass an ultra thin needle into the spine of a child in the womb to take fluid from the spine, but cannot deliver a terminal dose of anesthetic via the same method to save the unborn child distress.

Agreed 100%, late stage abortions should be banned. It is not an easy decision at the best of times, but when you can feel it move inside you - it's too late.

Is it just a matter of a kicking motion that changes everything?
What about a heartbeat?

Take a 6-week old foetus with a "heartbeat" out of its mother's womb and see how long it survives. But it is not a fully formed human being, it's "pre-human".

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB