You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 02, 2018 9:47 am

Calypso
Active

ARE BLACK WOMEN MORE PASSIONATE AND MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS

http://www.beaconbroadside.com/broadsid … women.html

I found this article about WW I  treatment of  black men and women and their interaction with white men. Expat, please lead the conversation.

#2 Sep 02, 2018 10:06 am

Calypso
Active

Re: ARE BLACK WOMEN MORE PASSIONATE AND MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS

#3 Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am

New Historian
Active

White women are a "pale imitation" of their darker-skinned sisters, imho! Physically there's no match for the contours of a firm Black woman, and when it comes to "movements" ...... NO contest lol!!

#4 Sep 02, 2018 11:44 am

Dancer
Active

Sexually promiscuous ....  I don't   think so .... things being even.
When things are even  -  its a long drawn out  struggle   , creative words and little gifts  usually seal the deal.
If not begging for days. lol

NOW passionate :::  Boils down to the woman      ***** and who can get the Triumph started ***  ( i love it .)
lmao

....  ... lol.

Last edited by Dancer (Sep 02, 2018 11:57 am)

#5 Sep 02, 2018 11:56 am

New Historian
Active

***** and who can get the Triumph started ***

When brute force will DEFINITELY not do it, needs the right technique - and a bit of Zen LOL!!!

#6 Sep 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:

http://www.beaconbroadside.com/broadsid … women.html

I found this article about WW I  treatment of  black men and women and their interaction with white men. Expat, please lead the conversation.

No bloody difference, they are all a pain in the arse. Differences are down to individual physique and reproductive anatomy, which are basically specific to each woman. What makes one woman thrash all over the place and create deluges of lubricant leaves another unstimulated. This applies either side of the racial divide, drawn from my adequate meetings with women of several nations and colours.

NH has referred to physical shape... that is cultural, and also a by product of imprinting with our mothers.

This may not be true, considering the very small sample to draw the conclusion, but I like compact medium to small breasted women, my Cousin likes ladies with big busts. My mother was petite, her sister whilst not fat was certainly well endowed I recall   from childhood days.... smile  Maybe men suffer from the Oedipus complex?  But then again do we not usually have "Daddy's girls".

#7 Sep 02, 2018 1:07 pm

New Historian
Active

"NH has referred to physical shape... that is cultural"

Not a drop of culture in shape mate, that's all down to race! You can take your Average Norwegian girl baby and raise her in an African village, all the African culture i the world, she STILL won't grow the "ATM ass" - African Trade Mark lol!!

But then again do we not usually have "Daddy's girls".

True that; all my daughters have said they subconsciously look for my character traits in their men. Without success, thank God lol!!!

"I like compact medium to small breasted women"

Man after my own heart; "more than a mouthful is a waste" - and don't age particularly well either lol! I did have this lovely girlfriend who introduced me to the discrete charms of the full-bodied woman...

#8 Sep 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

"NH has referred to physical shape... that is cultural"

Not a drop of culture in shape mate, that's all down to race! You can take your Average Norwegian girl baby and raise her in an African village, all the African culture i the world, she STILL won't grow the "ATM ass" - African Trade Mark lol!!

But then again do we not usually have "Daddy's girls".

True that; all my daughters have said they subconsciously look for my character traits in their men. Without success, thank God lol!!!

"I like compact medium to small breasted women"

Man after my own heart; "more than a mouthful is a waste" - and don't age particularly well either lol! I did have this lovely girlfriend who introduced me to the discrete charms of the full-bodied woman...

You are all such asses. I want more intellectual conversation; not the lusty type. The racial stereotype of black women is that they are easy to get in bed, Expat, have you ever been rejected by one?

#9 Sep 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Expat
Active

Evolution amends us right?

Lifestyle is culture right?

Carrying kiddys on the back is a common style of bringing young children along in Mother Africa right?

Having a big arse is an advantage when carrying a load like that, so a big bum bum Ooman becomes the one to chose. so you breed big arses into the population. Ergo what is a predominantly racial characteristic comes out of the culture of the people.

#10 Sep 02, 2018 2:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Sure, it just takes a few million years to grow.

Board footer