You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Sep 05, 2018 9:11 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: ARE BLACK WOMEN MORE PASSIONATE AND MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS

Calypso wrote:

ARE BLACK WOMEN MORE PASSIONATE AND MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS

I suggest an experiment in which separate groups of women are tested for levels of passion and promiscuity the hypothesis being that black women will score higher in each area.  The null hypothesis will be that there is no measurable variation between black and white women. The negative hypothesis is that white women score higher in the tested areas.  We will use a group of Korean, Japanese and Chinese women for the control group.

I will need someone to begin recruiting of subjects at modeling agencies, gym facilities, sororities, running tracks and strip clubs.

I will go get a shot of B12.

#22 Sep 05, 2018 9:20 am

New Historian
Active

You go need more than that mate lol! A gruelling task but hey, in the interest of scientific research I'll put my body forward.

#23 Sep 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

You go need more than that mate lol! A gruelling task but hey, in the interest of scientific research I'll put my body forward.

I think there needs to be a base line test. I will sacrifice myself to help the cause, and then you young whipper snappers can have soggy seconds.... smile

#24 Sep 06, 2018 3:00 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Calypso wrote:

ARE BLACK WOMEN MORE PASSIONATE AND MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS

I suggest an experiment in which separate groups of women are tested for levels of passion and promiscuity the hypothesis being that black women will score higher in each area.  The null hypothesis will be that there is no measurable variation between black and white women. The negative hypothesis is that white women score higher in the tested areas.  We will use a group of Korean, Japanese and Chinese women for the control group.

I will need someone to begin recruiting of subjects at modeling agencies, gym facilities, sororities, running tracks and strip clubs.

From the mouth of an honest white guy!

#25 Sep 06, 2018 10:44 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Evidence supporting the negative hypothesis...

#26 Sep 07, 2018 1:17 am

Calypso
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Evidence supporting the negative hypothesis...

Indeed, a highly provocative and sexually charged video. But if it were black women behaving like that, they'd been called " hot mamas" or "bitches in heat." I get your point. It could be stereotype.

Board footer