You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 03, 2018 11:29 am

Dancer
Active

SIGNS

This other  person  had me for about and hour and a half  talking of   her new   found liberation ,  then  kept at it most of the day .
Causing  ;;  a - sort - of - aside   ----- " she up in your face all day  "  ....... I remained silent .    lmao.

= She talked to me about all sort of things  " put your head on my shoulder baby , lo.
She mentioned .... Birthdays, dates.  ..... SO for your enlightenment ....

FIRE SIGNS , tend to be passionate , dynamic  and temperamental . They get angry quickly ,  but forgive easily . Energetic  . ( Leo. Aries. Sagittarius )

EARTH SIGNS  : Are grounded, and the ones that bring us down to earth. Conservative  and realistic  , can be emotional. Likes material things.  ( Taurus . Virgo  . Capricorn )

AIR SIGNS :   are rational , social , and love communications   and relationships with other people . Smart . Can be superficial.  (  Gemini . Aquarius . Libra. )

WATER SIGNS  :  are exceptionally emotional and ultra sensitive. They are highly intuitive and they can be as mysterious as the ocean itself. Love profound conversations and intimacy.  ( Cancer . Scorpio . Pisces )

Board footer