You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 03, 2018 2:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Seeing that Slice is too scared to respond to Calypso's curiosity...

I've been doing some research. It seems that, contrary to Calypso's assertion, the most sexually charged (and by inference, promiscuous) women are not Black, in fact most of them are lily white:

The Top Twenty Countries with the Highest Sex Drives in Women are:

Finland 79%
Sweden 78%
Denmark 76%
Norway 76%
Ireland 75%
Poland 73%
Portugal 73%
United Kingdom 72%
Italy 72%
Germany 71%
Spain 71%
Australia 71%
South Africa 70%
Switzerland 70%
United States 69%
Austria 69%
Netherlands 65%
Belgium 60%
France 53%
Czech Republic 47%

And when it comes to teen sex, European girls evidently define the term "LEGGO":

Average age of 1st sex (girls):
Iceland: 15.6
Denmark: 16.1
Sweden: 16.2
Finland: 16.5
Norway: 16.5
Israel: 16.7
Portugal: 16.9
Bulgaria: 16.9
Chile: 17.2
Belgium: 17.2

So there you go: "numerical analysis"!

#2 Sep 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Seeing that Slice is too scared to respond to Calypso's curiosity...

Lord ah can't win this ting.

Leh me give you ah story, sometime ago, ah Grenadain from DC came to Baltimore with ah White American.  The Bastard got drunk and left with another woman.  I ended up taking that woman to my house.  I too was too damn drunk to drive to DC that night.  In those days ah was ah real dog.  Lord ah almost got married to that woman.  She was one of the best woman ah ever dated.  One more ah fraid African-Americans women, like cat fraid Holy Water.  For the first 5years in America, they are all I dated.

My stories with both races of women could be very interesting.  Caribbean women are in ah different category.

#3 Sep 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Lord ah can't win this ting.

Leh me give you ah story, sometime ago, ah Grenadain from DC came to Baltimore with ah White American.  The Bastard got drunk and left with another woman.  I ended up taking that woman to my house.  I too was too damn drunk to drive to DC that night.  In those days ah was ah real dog.  Lord ah almost got married to that woman.  She was one of the best woman ah ever dated.  One more ah fraid African-Americans women, like cat fraid Holy Water.  For the first 5years in America, they are all I dated.

My stories with both races of women could be very interesting.  Caribbean women are in ah different category.

Are black women more promiscuous. You didn't answer my question. White men claimed that we are "bitches in heat." Is that true?

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 03, 2018 3:42 pm)

#4 Sep 03, 2018 4:54 pm

New Historian
Active

"Are black women more promiscuous. You didn't answer my question. White men claimed that we are "bitches in heat." Is that true?"

Calypso I just gave you the answers - backed up by statistics. Oh I get it you don't want statistics, you want stories, personal testimonials from the likes of Slice, Expat and me. Then you can castigate us for being dirty bastards who just want to talk about sex all the time! Ah bwoy, you just can't win with the ABW!

#5 Sep 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Slice
Active

Kaiso is as dumb as ah fox.  She is baiting us, especially me and you NH; when' we give her what she want, then we are dogs, rats, pigs and Man Whores, not me nah ah pleading the fifth on this one.

#6 Sep 03, 2018 7:58 pm

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

Kaiso is as dumb as ah fox.  She is baiting us, especially me and you NH; when' we give her what she want, then we are dogs, rats, pigs and Man Whores, not me nah ah pleading the fifth on this one.

LOL!!! smile

#7 Sep 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

Calypso I just gave you the answers - backed up by statistics.

Did you know that 89% of statistics on the Internet are just made up on the spot?

How do you objectively measure the state of being "sexually charged" for purposes of comparative statistical analysis?  Does it involve a thermometer and a hygrometer?

#8 Sep 03, 2018 9:43 pm

New Historian
Active

"Did you know that 89% of statistics on the Internet are just made up on the spot?" And you got that from ... the Internet!

I think clever pollsters have ways of asking questions that will elicit the required data: the year you lost your virginity is a fairly basic one. You'd be surprised how many people willingly answer the most intimate of questions, all in the name of "research" - and how the pitch is made to them.

#9 Sep 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

And you got that from ... the Internet!

No I didn't.  I made it up on the spot. smile

#10 Sep 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I prefer the application of a thermometer and a hygrometer to the appropriate, um, glands.  Less subjective...

Board footer