You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Calypso
Active

Beautful African men

#2 Sep 16, 2018 11:00 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Beautful African men

Am I the only one that finds videos  like these ,   so 'unproductive' ?

Not blaming , just saying.  " maybe its me , defective thinking , lol.
Looking at some of the video, 'it was like do we really need this ' , copy  cat ,  balls.

Then I thought of the of a Saturday morning  in Atlanta Georgia in 1864

STORE FRONT :::: Auction and Negro Sales
The 10 most handsome African men -  not in water -  but  in chains ,,,,, waiting to be sold.

seems the same to me.

#3 Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm

New Historian
Active

Calypso, poor woman clearly isn't getting enough action. Don't worry Cal, when you move to Kenya you'll get all the action you need, those Masai warriors make a living servicing mzungu (white) women, who flock there in the thousands! I've seen them, literally trawling the beach in Zanzibar, parading in their pomp, every "inch" the proud African warrior! They are indeed very imposing, and are reported to be legendary lovers! White women have been known to leave husband, family and country to come and live in a hut with their warrior lovers: "de iron does have dem bazodee!"

Don't worry Cal, they'll service you too!! smile

#4 Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

Calypso, poor woman clearly isn't getting enough action. Don't worry Cal, when you move to Kenya you'll get all the action you need, those Masai warriors make a living servicing mzungu (white) women, who flock there in the thousands! I've seen them, literally trawling the beach in Zanzibar, parading in their pomp, every "inch" the proud African warrior! They are indeed very imposing, and are reported to be legendary lovers! White women have been known to leave husband, family and country to come and live in a hut with their warrior lovers: "de iron does have dem bazodee!"

I don't want any blasted African in my bed! A middle-class Caribbean will do. I good-looking Spaniard or a German could also apply. As you can see, white women are just like their men" sexual predators!

Last edited by Calypso (Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm)

#5 Sep 16, 2018 1:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Sure Cal, that's what they all say!

#6 Sep 16, 2018 1:46 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

I don't want any blasted African in my bed! A middle-class Caribbean will do. I good-looking Spaniard or a German could also apply.

#7 Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Expat
Active

Yep, if it wasn't for the Spanish there wouldn't be any Black people in Cuba, and the Germans...Well never mind the attempted extinction of any non Aryans circa 1939, they were also in the Genocide in Namibia 1904-1908 and all kind of other stuff, so best keep it to well britched West Indians for your horny entanglements.

#8 Sep 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

Am I the only one that finds videos  like these ,   so 'unproductive' ?

Not blaming , just saying.  " maybe its me , defective thinking , lol.
Looking at some of the video, 'it was like do we really need this ' , copy  cat ,  balls.

Then I thought of the of a Saturday morning  in Atlanta Georgia in 1864

STORE FRONT :::: Auction and Negro Sales
The 10 most handsome African men -  not in water -  but  in chains ,,,,, waiting to be sold.

seems the same to me.

I don't know about "other" videos like these, this one was certainly both boring and uninformative with the candidates from all countries being at best middling as representatives. Now if you can find one where it is a competition for the biggest CT I might pay attention.  But the face and figure has to be good too.... LoL

#9 Sep 16, 2018 2:16 pm

New Historian
Active

CT?

#10 Sep 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Expat
Active

Ship of the Desert...Ends in Toe.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 16, 2018 2:32 pm)

Board footer