You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Sep 16, 2018 2:38 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Beautful African men

Not immediately obvious - but a goody! smile

Oh they got toes all right, enough to give a mere mortal men a complex!

#12 Sep 16, 2018 3:13 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

Yep, if it wasn't for the Spanish there wouldn't be any Black people in Cuba, and the Germans...Well never mind the attempted extinction of any non Aryans circa 1939, they were also in the Genocide in Namibia 1904-1908 and all kind of other stuff, so best keep it to well britched West Indians for your horny entanglements.

Yes, but the two nations produce lovely species of men!

#13 Sep 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

Yep, if it wasn't for the Spanish there wouldn't be any Black people in Cuba, and the Germans...Well never mind the attempted extinction of any non Aryans circa 1939, they were also in the Genocide in Namibia 1904-1908 and all kind of other stuff, so best keep it to well britched West Indians for your horny entanglements.

Oh so you like a divergence,  A little bit of olive skin, or a piece of white meat.

Every country has hunks, just some of them are as Gay as can be, and I don't mean they laugh a lot.

#14 Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

Oh so you like a divergence,  A little bit of olive skin, or a piece of white meat.

Every country has hunks, just some of them are as Gay as can be, and I don't mean they laugh a lot.

Yes, I know that many good-looking are queers, but I must admit that they are lovely to look at!

#15 Sep 16, 2018 7:20 pm

New Historian
Active

"Yes, I know that many good-looking are queers, but I must admit that they are lovely to look at!"

I guess, given my upbringing in various macho cultures, I'm not particularly homophobic - so long as they kept away from my (very cute) sons! Once in Bim I had to warn off a local notorious queen called, funnily enough, Buller-Man: If I see you even  LOOK at my boys!!!

I just wish gays would stay gay - and not stray back across to OUR territory lol! I don't get bisexuals, how could you like kissing a beautiful woman as well as ... some bloke with stubble and a moustache? Ewww. My older brother Tom in his mature years became what we called the Gay Icon lol. With his hard penetrating stare, smouldering looks, bald head, leathers and big bike - queens swooned at his feet! A few were known to take liberties, but he brushed them off with good grace: no injuries lol!

I think, in my caveman hetero brain, that the problem with the gay life is "too much sex". Think about it: male meets female, male gets the tingle in the scrotum: follows god and nature's command, wants to mount female. Makes his move; spreads his feathers, slaps his dick on the table: Well? Like it? Want it? Males will make moves on the prettier of the female species, but in hard times ANY female (ie hole) will do: that reproductive urge is STRONG. In these man-woman sexual transactions, which side usually says no? No man will EVER turn down the offer of pussy on a plate lol, unless she's REALLY "fuggly"! And really, thank god tey do, put a brake on our caveman impulses!

But when it's 2 men with the same sexual urge: who's to say no? No one, they'll both get jiggy with it in a heartbeat! AIDS has put a brake on the gay culture, but in the heyday of gay liberation, the club and bath house scenes, gays were rutting like rampant rams! Partnerships form, many for life, but I believe that gay men in so-called stable relationships will stray with less "inducement" than hetero men.

As every man on here knows, as we progress along the road of life, we increasingly need the civilizing influence of partnership and familyhood - nobody wants to be a lonely old man! Without children, and with testosterone running rampant, do most gays find lasting happiness?

#16 Sep 16, 2018 8:46 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"Yes, I know that many good-looking are queers, but I must admit that they are lovely to look at!"

I guess, given my upbringing in various macho cultures, I'm not particularly homophobic - so long as they kept away from my (very cute) sons! Once in Bim I had to warn off a local notorious queen called, funnily enough, Buller-Man: If I see you even  LOOK at my boys!!!

I just wish gays would stay gay - and not stray back across to OUR territory lol! I don't get bisexuals, how could you like kissing a beautiful woman as well as ... some bloke with stubble and a moustache? Ewww. My older brother Tom in his mature years became what we called the Gay Icon lol. With his hard penetrating stare, smouldering looks, bald head, leathers and big bike - queens swooned at his feet! A few were known to take liberties, but he brushed them off with good grace: no injuries lol!

I think, in my caveman hetero brain, that the problem with the gay life is "too much sex". Think about it: male meets female, male gets the tingle in the scrotum: follows god and nature's command, wants to mount female. Makes his move; spreads his feathers, slaps his dick on the table: Well? Like it? Want it? Males will make moves on the prettier of the female species, but in hard times ANY female (ie hole) will do: that reproductive urge is STRONG. In these man-woman sexual transactions, which side usually says no? No man will EVER turn down the offer of pussy on a plate lol, unless she's REALLY "fuggly"! And really, thank god tey do, put a brake on our caveman impulses!

But when it's 2 men with the same sexual urge: who's to say no? No one, they'll both get jiggy with it in a heartbeat! AIDS has put a brake on the gay culture, but in the heyday of gay liberation, the club and bath house scenes, gays were rutting like rampant rams! Partnerships form, many for life, but I believe that gay men in so-called stable relationships will stray with less "inducement" than hetero men.

As every man on here knows, as we progress along the road of life, we increasingly need the civilizing influence of partnership and familyhood - nobody wants to be a lonely old man! Without children, and with testosterone running rampant, do most gays find lasting happiness?

When you talk of lasting happiness with respect to gays, I wonder what percentage of Hetero's find actual lasting happiness. The divorce figures do not seem to suggest it happens very often, and how often do families break up as soon as the children fledge because on or other of the couple want to "find themselves".

#17 Sep 16, 2018 9:01 pm

New Historian
Active

I dunno, most of the people in my expanded family circle (my cowboy brother excepted lol) seem to have, somehow or other, eventually, managed to find it. Work peeps and acquaintances too, seem to muddle along with a partner, which may not necessarily be their first. Eventually. I'd like to see some stats on the subject, must be out there somewhere.

#18 Sep 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

' Wish I had said the above '.
Lord Historian , what a dog they  say .
hehehe.

Last edited by Dancer (Sep 16, 2018 9:09 pm)

#19 Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

...... I would like to remind Calypso to watch her 'views'
LIKE   ' lovely species of men   ,,, and lovely to look at '
WE ARE NOT MEAT , 
or art .
Scratch art. lol.

#20 Sep 17, 2018 6:59 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

I dunno, most of the people in my expanded family circle (my cowboy brother excepted lol) seem to have, somehow or other, eventually, managed to find it. Work peeps and acquaintances too, seem to muddle along with a partner, which may not necessarily be their first. Eventually. I'd like to see some stats on the subject, must be out there somewhere.

I don't think there is a happiness scale, but there is a 50% divorce rate.

Board footer