You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 19, 2018 3:10 pm

New Historian
Active

Beetham dump in Trinidad: hell on earth

My god, I never believed that human beings could live in such unbelievable FILTH - not to mention animals, the same animals that end up being sold on the streets of Port of Spain! And this is Trinidad, the "richest" country in the Caribbean - by far. Where does all that oil wealth go? Into the pockets of a very few people! Beetham sits right next to the Caroni Wetlands, spewing that toxic leachate straight into the mangroves.

One thing I hate about Trini is they don't give a damn about the suffering in the street, I see WAY more beggars in PoS than in the whole of Grenada. When a Trini have money, there's nobody more blinged out!

20180131_112930.jpg

20180131_132346.jpg

20180131_132506.jpg

20180131_135002.jpg

20180131_135342.jpg

20180131_135826.jpg

#2 Sep 20, 2018 8:54 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Beetham dump in Trinidad: hell on earth

NO wonder   Queen Macoomeh  went foreign.
Still in Foreign  Macoomeh ?
Just asking ?
Inquiring minds , you know . lol.

#3 Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am

New Historian
Active

Yeah she still away. I like Trini but it dread, on Monday there were NINE murders. That's more than Grenada had the whole of last year.

#4 Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

NO wonder   Queen Macoomeh  went foreign.
Still in Foreign  Macoomeh ?
Just asking ?
Inquiring minds , you know . lol.

Dancer, stop talking sheet.  Leh me tell you something, The Queen is doing very, very well.  She wrote two books after she left the shop. She got ah maco house in Ohio and is not even thinking about you.  I am going to say something that might hurt you,  The queen is all about her culture and not Hollywood.  The Queen and me wife went to school together, so ah know what ah talking about.  Lord Dancer get ah frigging life. You need ah good man or ah woman. Kaiso need ah man, but ah really doh know what you need, maybe HELP.

Dancer, if you must know the queen is living ah life of luxury.  She wrote two books after she left the shop

#5 Sep 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Dancer
Active

I could not resist.     ........ 2 more books eh ?

"Well   !!!    Tell that to the JA . Maybe the  Trini can help her with a short story.  Lol.
But as we all know ,  Trini  and JA's are not the best of friends. lmao.

But , I do think of her sometimes , not often. 
sad.

#6 Sep 22, 2018 2:09 am

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

I could not resist.     ........ 2 more books eh ?

"Well   !!!    Tell that to the JA . Maybe the  Trini can help her with a short story.  Lol.
But as we all know ,  Trini  and JA's are not the best of friends. lmao.

But , I do think of her sometimes , not often. 
sad.

http://www.thenewblackmagazine.com/view … ndex=313Is it true??

Board footer