You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 27, 2017 9:40 am

Vanni
Active

New features & help in separate category

Dear Webmaster,

for having forgotten about how to embed a video the new forum way, I made a search and found the answer.

I found myself wishing that there be a separate category ("information" or "from the Webmaster" or whichever of your choice) with all the successive communications / instructions / information from the Webmaster. It would make it easier to have all the guidelines and explanations in a specific space. And get to know the latest changes and advice.

Before there is too much to sort out, what do you think of it?

#2 Jan 27, 2017 10:34 am

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: New features & help in separate category

I think a webmaster section is a good idea Vanni.  I am glad the search function worked for you but a place to put information and answer questions is a great idea.  I will put it on my to-do list.   Thank you.

#3 Jan 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Vanni
Active

Re: New features & help in separate category

Awesome smile I will love to be able to find a place where I can check anytime about the latest announcements, decisions, warnings, instructions, new guidelines, modifications, new features - anything specifically Webmaster's communications / forum related.

Thank you

Board footer