You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#31 Sep 27, 2018 3:55 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Bullcrap, my presumption of his guilt is based on her sworn testimony and her convincing demeanor. Answer this: why would she risk jail time by lying? We've long past presumption of innocence bullcrap, but you hang onto that thread because like all you Repubs ALL you are interested is advancing your neocon agenda, he could have strangled his grandma you people don't care, just so long as he's a diehard Neanderthal.

#32 Sep 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

Answer this: why would she risk jail time by lying?

What?  You don't hear the Resistance shouting "By any means necessary!" over and over?  They would fall on their damned swords to stop him and have said it over and over!

There is zero evidence any of it is true.  Zero.  There are no witnesses.  The only witnesses she mention say they weren't there and that it didn't happen.

Men who rape don't spend the rest of their lives honorably.  People who do that sort of thing do it over and over.  You know, like Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. 

Again, you are willing to destroy a man's life with no evidence whatsoever.  None.  Zero.  None.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm)

#33 Sep 27, 2018 4:04 pm

New Historian
Active

We all know his type, privileged white frat brats who think the world owes them something, because they're privileged and white. "I spent all my time praying and studying" Oh puhleeze.

#34 Sep 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

We all know his type, privileged white frat brats who think the world owes them something, because they're privileged and white.

That is exactly the sort of thing white supremacist say about black people. "We know the type.  We can draw inferences about all of them based on a few of them."  Shame on you.

#35 Sep 27, 2018 4:13 pm

New Historian
Active

I draw this inference BECAUSE OF WHAT HIS FRIENDS SAY ABOUT HIM.

#36 Sep 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

His friends - dozens of them - say he never behaved in the way Ford described and they never knew him to be anything other than respectful of women.  That's what his friends say.  Draw your inference from that!

#37 Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

It is possible neither Ford or Kavanaugh is lying.  Maybe Ford is confused. According to the Innocence Project, “[e]yewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide.” The Innocence Project, “How Misidentifications Lead to Wrongful Convictions” (August 16, 2012).

#38 Sep 27, 2018 4:45 pm

New Historian
Active

Now you really clutching at straws. Did you hear her talk about the hyppocampus (or some such)? She's a psychologist, unlike you.

#39 Sep 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

She's a psychologist but she might also be delusional or a lying [censored].  Who knows?  You sure as hell don't.

#40 Sep 27, 2018 4:56 pm

New Historian
Active

Think for a second (difficult I know): WHY would this professional career woman put herself in the public eye, and in the cross-hairs of the Trump "base" of ignorami, and risk jail time for perjury, if she were lying? She has no previous history of political actions, none. But you choose to believe that she's lying or deluded. She appears neither to me and the large majority who saw her. Him on the other hand is just mouthing trite denials and getting vex. Why he getting so vex? That's the sort of man you want on the Supreme Court?

UNFIT FOR PURPOSE MATE, TAKE YOUR LICKS AND SLINK OFF, YOU OVERGROWN FRAT BRAT.

Board footer