You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#51 Sep 27, 2018 7:26 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Expat wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

He isn't above suspicion but, again, there is no evidence.  None. Zero. Zilch. None.  Accusations without evidence are properly disregarded.  That's the way it has worked in civilized nations for over 2,000 years.  Anything else is unjust tyranny.


If the woman had turned up just 5 or 6 weeks ago with a previously unheard of story, then she has no credibility, and it could all be bullsheite, however she had mentioned it to a few of her nearest and dearest, and a counselor several years prior to this appointment, when she could not have had the slightest intention of affecting these proceedings. Now, there may have been an event unconnected with the Judge, which has become interwoven in her mind over the years, but it didn't feel like it when she spoke.

Help your boy RD over this one, his mind is so blindly turned to the "presumed innocence" of Kav (i.e. the filthy lies of ALL his accusers), that he can't see wood for trees. Is true when you go racing down a dead-end street at 100mph, it's kinda hard to draw brakes, when every rational thought tells you you've been wrong. all along. His anger was revealing, we saw through his mask. Reverse RD, reverse.

Offline

#52 Sep 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Expat wrote:

she had mentioned it to a few of her nearest and dearest, and a counselor several years prior to this appointment

She allegedly mentioned it the first time 30 years after the alleged event in 2012.  She didn't mention him by name.  The details of what she told her counselor are different from what she is saying now.    That doesn't add up to much.

Offline

#53 Sep 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

New Historian wrote:

Help your boy RD over this one, his mind is so blindly turned to the "presumed innocence" of Kav

I don't know if he is guilty or not and neither do you.  If you claim that you do, you are a liar.  When there isn't enough evidence to know if someone is guilty or not, there is a presumption of innocence.  He may well be guilty but since none of us know or can know, the only decent thing to do presume innocence.  Period.

Offline

#54 Sep 27, 2018 7:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

"When there isn't enough evidence to know if someone is guilty or not, there is a presumption of innocence."

Yes, and evidence includes her sworn testimony, that's called evidence. And there is circumstantial evidence, for example what on earth would she have by risking perjury to accuse him? And why is Mark Judge under deep cover? The whole thing reeks of cover-up. Hey, if he was being proposed for the National Parks Board, it's no biggie, give him a pass. But he's up for the SUPREME COURT, for LIFE. Don't you think that warrants a particularly high standard of probity?

Offline

#55 Sep 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

That's not evidence.  It is an unsubstantiated accusation.

Offline

#56 Sep 27, 2018 8:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

A lot of people have been convicted, on a lot less. A good many of them black, as it happens. Just sayin.

Offline

#57 Sep 27, 2018 8:59 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Real Distwalker wrote:

That's not evidence.  It is an unsubstantiated accusation.

A major part of evidence is motive, people have been hanged on motive. So tell me: what's her motive to lie? And what's his? For any impartial person, this is a duh judgement: she's telling the truth, he isn't.

Offline

#58 Sep 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Expat
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Real Distwalker wrote:
Expat wrote:

she had mentioned it to a few of her nearest and dearest, and a counselor several years prior to this appointment

She allegedly mentioned it the first time 30 years after the alleged event in 2012.  She didn't mention him by name.  The details of what she told her counselor are different from what she is saying now.    That doesn't add up to much.

Not according to what I heard.

She did not mention the guy by name to sundry people, but did to her Counselor. I can only talk about what I heard, I did not sit around all day watching paint dry, but what I heard was she did relate the name to the counselor.

Online

#59 Sep 27, 2018 10:40 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

You need to sympathize with RD, he has a bad case of SHS: Selective Hearing Syndrome, coupled with EPoI: Extreme Presumption of Innocence!

Last edited by New Historian (Sep 27, 2018 10:41 pm)

Offline

#60 Sep 28, 2018 6:19 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: A 3rd woman accuses De Virgin Kavanaugh!

Expat wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:
New Historian wrote:

WHY DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY PRESUME THEY ARE LYING?

I automatically presume he is innocent because that it what decent human beings do.


I aint presuming he is guilty, but I am sure as hell not turning a blind eye to the possibility that he may not be innocent.. There should be some verification that these claims are false.  To actually make a sworn statement when you have and are holding Government positions is a pretty stupid thing to do if you are found guilty of perjury. The pendulum swings towards the women, and away from the virgin judge.

The rush to complete is 100% political, as is the obfuscation from the Dems. But what is more important, the truth, or a republican who may turn Roe V Wade over?

Why does it  looks like jealousy from my end  this is over 2 decades as well
Was he not considered for a high post around the time of the accusation ?
She did not come out when he was not considered for this job it's  look very malicious, and  jealous right now
This case should not be heard because of the time she did it
Birds of a feather flock together
I don't know if it's true or false but
The timing of it all hmmmn
To acess a people  motives sometimes you look at their  timing!!! 
and you could see how spiteful!!! and jealous!!!! it looks
After all these years look at her timing!!! Hmbnnn
She may win but not to everyone she will be the winner .
His team will be able to see the spite!! and jealousy!!! in her regardless because of her TIMING.
Does she mind ? !!!! FOOLISH??? 
Grudges are heavy load don't ever carry one they wear tons and will wear you down and add years to your looks hmmmn

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Sep 28, 2018 6:32 am)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB