You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Bamseeboy

How do you want talkshop?

Do you like it like this or would you rather see all the posts in one big pile like the ole talkshop?  are the categories good or bad?

#2 Nov 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Calypso

Re: How do you want talkshop?

bamseeboy wrote:

Do you like it like this or would you rather see all the posts in one big pile like the ole talkshop?  are the categories good or bad?

I did not want to answer your question just yet, I wanted to use it, to observe how people use it before I say something. I can work with it but I like the other format better. You see when you post a comment all can get to it real quicker instead of going into these categories. The old format pulled out everyone! I haven't see so many of our old folks and I am wondering what has happened. When we can get to other people's ideas quicker it makes the forum explosive and excitable. That's it! there was so much excitement, vulgarity, piousness, madness, mystery, etc. We have to adapt to this change.

#3 Nov 20, 2016 7:25 pm

Real Distwalker

Re: How do you want talkshop?

Calypso wrote:

We have to adapt to this change.

Yep. Darwin said it was not the strongest of the species that survived, but the most able to adapt to change. There will be more change in the next five years than we’ve seen in the past 50. Embrace change or be left behind.

Board footer