You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 16, 2018 9:32 pm

Expat
Active

BBB

Getting away from all this machismo that has been generated in your where shall I go thread.

Maybe some time after you arrive failing other posters rushing to see you, maybe we could sup a pint, and if it takes your fancy spit some lead down range (not at the same time). Although you may have already done enough of that for a lifetime already....

Last edited by Expat (Oct 21, 2018 11:41 am)

#2 Oct 21, 2018 11:41 am

Expat
Active

Re: BBB

Bouncing the message up.

#3 Oct 22, 2018 11:39 am

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Gotcha. I won't be in until Wednesday. Staying near the Airport. The wifey and I would absolutely LOVE to have a Pint, as soon upon arrival as possible. Shoot me an e-mail so I will know how to contact you. I don't know if I will be getting a burner phone down there or not but I can call from the Hotel at the very least. I arrive mid-afternoon on Wednesday.

#4 Oct 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Expat
Active

Rex Grenadian?

Dropped you an email via this site, trusting it got through.

#5 Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Got it.

Not exactly the Rex Grenadian. I was able to book this trip because I was able to find air fare 50% cheaper than what it cost to fly to St. Lucia back in June as well as a Hotel with decent rooms for under $100 US per night. This is a working trip.

When I come back (hopefully next year) I will do the Mac Daddy RD style acommodations.

#6 Oct 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Expat
Active

Yep, gotcha reply, With your time frame I hope you have a can of WD40 to lube the joints...  smile

#7 Oct 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Slice
Active

$100 ah night.  Lord Greenz have more 5starts hotel, than anywhere in the Caribbean.  You lucky Greenz crime rate is low.

#8 Oct 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Slice, there are many places on Earth with a lower crime rate than my own neighborhood.

Seriously.

#9 Oct 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

$100 ah night.  Lord Greenz have more 5starts hotel, than anywhere in the Caribbean.  You lucky Greenz crime rate is low.

Even 100 bucks a night is cheap compared to many of the hotels I was viewing last night on the web.

#10 Oct 22, 2018 11:12 pm

New Historian
Active

The other day I sailed to Carriacou with a not uncute Australian backpacker who'd stayed in an Air B&B place in Frequente, for ....... US$10 per night!!

Was it okay? I asked, meaning: How bad was it?

Fine she said: basic, clean, and on the bus route!

But that's an outlier, generally speaking Grenada don't do budget.

Board footer