You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 21, 2018 9:40 am

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

It's been a long, long time so it seems

I was just telling my wife yesterday that for years I could talk about my last trip to Grenada and it seems like it happened maybe a year or two ago. Today it seems like it all really did happen such a long time ago. Maybe that's why now is the perfect time for me to be going back. I'm an old man now. The world can be a whole lot more beautiful for someone who God allowed to become an old man.

To all my friends in and of Grenada, I love you. I hope to see as many of you as I can between now and this time next week. I can't believe it's really going to happen.

I'm getting my bags packed right now.

#2 Oct 21, 2018 11:36 am

Expat
Active

Re: It's been a long, long time so it seems

So you are only coming for a week?

I hope you will not go dark as soon as you arrive... check the internet and give us your local sim number.

Last edited by Expat (Oct 21, 2018 11:39 am)

#3 Oct 21, 2018 3:06 pm

houston
Active

BBB, I understand you live in Florida, a relatively short flight to Grenada.
Why did you wait so long to return?...houston being nosy.
Wish you a pleasant and enjoyable visit.

#4 Oct 22, 2018 11:44 am

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

I won't even be able to stay a week. In on Wednesday afternoon, out on Sunday afternoon.

Yes, I am from Florida. Life got in the way of me getting down there sooner. I've been waiting for the right Lady to share the rest of my life with before I made it back. Now she gets to see my first Love for herself.

I will be shooting a lot of video and taking a lot of pictures. I have to see my Talkshop friends though. I will be busy most days, getting around and working the cameras. Nonetheless, I need to spend time with my friends too so I am game for anything.

#5 Oct 22, 2018 4:55 pm

Slice
Active

You see Expat is the PM of Grenada.  Once you hook up with him, you are in good hands.

#6 Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Slice, ah gonna miss you. Nonetheless I will be back before too long. I promise that I will have more time to lime. Maybe make it dung dey in the Spring or near Carnival time. You are my Padnah. I can't go through life without seeing you.

So Expat, where we going?

#7 Oct 22, 2018 8:02 pm

New Historian
Active

Lemmie throw down my cards from now: me and the Missus coming December 20, leaving Jan 3rd or so, and we limin! She booked a air B&B place in Woburn, so we go see. I really looking forward to this trip, Bim sucks! In fact we might even stay longer...

#8 Oct 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Expat
Active

Beautiful Bradly Bolton wrote:

Slice, ah gonna miss you. Nonetheless I will be back before too long. I promise that I will have more time to lime. Maybe make it dung dey in the Spring or near Carnival time. You are my Padnah. I can't go through life without seeing you.

So Expat, where we going?

If you want that pint it has to be the Brewery. It is owned/run by a Brit, but even though it is a craft beer set up, the beers are probably more geared to American tastes. Gotta keep those students happy... smile

#9 Oct 23, 2018 10:12 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Hmmm.... Maybe I should shoot down there for a few days after Christmas.

#10 Oct 23, 2018 10:15 am

New Historian
Active

My son works at Calabash, loves his job. C'mon down let's make it a party!

Board footer