You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 25, 2018 7:28 am

Dancer
Active

NBC declares war on Megyn Kelly

Trump is right ....... USA  in the grip of fake news.  ... and ignorant news.

Like I  mentioned before .   Why would NBC hire Megyn Kelly  ?  Didn't fit the format.
Like someone said she is just ignorant and racist . Who hired her should be fired.
Tons of millions   dollars  contract , which  did not bring many viewers.

.... and by the way .... are you not tired of Tom , Dick and Mary   Apologies.

........ I know Slice would like FOX's Megyn.
smh, just too sad. lol.

#2 Oct 25, 2018 9:01 am

Slice
Active

Re: NBC declares war on Megyn Kelly

You are overreaching there.  NBC did not declare war on her.  A few of her folks on NBC did.  Her audience gave her a standing ovation.  Stop overreaching.

#3 Oct 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Dancer
Active

Thank goodness I am not crazy. Lol.

When things happen , I don't read comments or listen to talking heads before  I post on TS.
I don't even read   any  TS  poster before I post .

The same with  Megyn Kelly's  racist ignorance.

BUT ... Now .... what I posted seems to be a sentiment that lots of people identify with .... except  our boy Slice.
What is to be done with the boy ?  " Mary SeaCole  you seem to be the only one that says Slice is off his rocker sometimes.

They should take Slice's passport and make him pay for a new one like  " anybody'  lmao.
Sad.

#4 Oct 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Slice
Active

Look I am not dialed into any Political Party.  yep I am ah registered Democrat, but ah vote any how ah want.  For governor I am voting Republican.  During the Baltimore City riots, Republican Governor Larry Hogan, was not afraid to mix with all the black folks in the city, he was right there with them.  It was hours before the city heard from their mayor, but Hogan was there.  I am voting Dems for all the rest of the candidates, but at the top, I am voting Republican.

#5 Oct 26, 2018 7:53 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

Trump is right ....... USA  in the grip of fake news.  ... and ignorant news.

Like I  mentioned before .   Why would NBC hire Megyn Kelly  ?  Didn't fit the format.
Like someone said she is just ignorant and racist . Who hired her should be fired.
Tons of millions   dollars  contract , which  did not bring many viewers.

.... and by the way .... are you not tired of Tom , Dick and Mary   Apologies.

........ I know Slice would like FOX's Megyn.
smh, just too sad. lol.

dancer you are ah celebrity freak.  leh me say ah sorry.  Megan Kelly is out.  How the hell you posted that so quick?  I was looking at TV all day and ah din see dat.

#6 Oct 26, 2018 8:29 am

Dancer
Active

" Don't worry about it slice my boy . I use the internet for news , not Fox News. '

Board footer