You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jan 30, 2017 10:55 am

Slice

I GUESS MY DIRECTOR, COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE, SO HE SPOKE TO ME

this morning about Trump win and also what happen this weekend.  He is ah  Registered Republican who voted for Trump, but has regrets, about voting for Trump.  My answer was, Trump won fair and square, give him a chance to govern.  I went on to say, this immigration issue is ah winning won for Trump, and the American public will love him for that.

I continued Africans-Americans would love Trump for keeping immigrants out.  He just could not believe  my views.  He was all worked up and is regretting the fact that he voted Trump.

#2 Jan 30, 2017 11:11 am

Real Distwalker

Re: I GUESS MY DIRECTOR, COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE, SO HE SPOKE TO ME

Slice, 'Americans' don't think any single way.  This is going to be a mixed bag for Trump.  Some will support him and some will despise him for it.  I am guessing it will be around the same amount in both camps.

#3 Jan 30, 2017 3:47 pm

New Historian

"I continued Africans-Americans would love Trump for keeping immigrants out."

True that, but what about legal immigrants - do they want to "slam the door behind them"?

#4 Jan 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Slice

True that, but what about legal immigrants - do they want to "slam the door behind them"?"  We as ah people so damn sallupp, it ent funny.  The ah doh get is Green cards holders are in limbo, that can not be legal.  Ah have ah PADNAH, who been in this country for 50 years and he still have ah Green Card, he better not go home, anytime soon as he was planning.

#5 Jan 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Slice

Real Distwalker wrote:

Slice, 'Americans' don't think any single way.  This is going to be a mixed bag for Trump.  Some will support him and some will despise him for it.  I am guessing it will be around the same amount in both camps.

The man is as dotish as they come.  And yes you are right.  This weekend ah even some Latinos pledging their support for his policies.

#6 Jan 31, 2017 2:47 pm

GMW

Slice wrote:

this morning about Trump win and also what happen this weekend.  He is ah  Registered Republican who voted for Trump, but has regrets, about voting for Trump.  My answer was, Trump won fair and square, give him a chance to govern.  I went on to say, this immigration issue is ah winning won for Trump, and the American public will love him for that.

I continued Africans-Americans would love Trump for keeping immigrants out.  He just could not believe  my views.  He was all worked up and is regretting the fact that he voted Trump.

Yep. The "African Americans" you're speaking about may soon be loving Steve Bannon and Jared Taylor too. LOL. Doh worry with me pal, I'm still busy peeping under the bed looking to find RACISM in America.

~Madness~

#7 Feb 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Slice

Hey, ah giving you some credit, you saw what I did not see.

Boy ah made ah plan to visit the sister isle, was packed and ready and then there was no hot water.  wait on the FRIGGING plumber all FRIGGING day.  The bastard din show up until, after 7pm in the night.

Next visit ah must do the sister isle.

Last edited by Slice (Feb 01, 2017 1:17 pm)

Board footer