You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 30, 2018 5:22 pm

GMW
Active

Trump claims he can defy Constitution and end birthright citizenship

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/polit … tive-order

That statement should help him keep the house and the senate next week. His approval rating usually go up when he is at his bigoted best. And that say a lot about his accomplices and their numbers. That's the hardest reality to face.

That's the hardest reality to face.

#2 Oct 31, 2018 11:27 am

Slice
Active

Re: Trump claims he can defy Constitution and end birthright citizenship

Ah keep wondering, how the hell he got 35% support of Americans.  Ok put the racist issue aside, we all know he is one of them, but what ah doh really get is why would anyone support someone who do not have their best interest at heart?  This is the prat that get me.

Ok GMW, lets pay close attention to that house race in RD state.  That Bold racist Stephen King, could be in big trouble. If the polls are right, he is in real trouble.  The Cook Political report, has not downgraded him to tossup. He is now ahead, by one point.  That is ah fascinated race to watch.

#3 Oct 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

For the record, I am not in Stephen King's district.  It is on the other side of the state.

#4 Oct 31, 2018 1:40 pm

GMW
Active

Slice wrote:

Ah keep wondering, how the hell he got 35% support of Americans.  Ok put the racist issue aside, we all know he is one of them, but what ah doh really get is why would anyone support someone who do not have their best interest at heart?  This is the prat that get me.

Ok GMW, lets pay close attention to that house race in RD state.  That Bold racist Stephen King, could be in big trouble. If the polls are right, he is in real trouble.  The Cook Political report, has not downgraded him to tossup. He is now ahead, by one point.  That is ah fascinated race to watch.

Notice Kings offense is pretty much right down the Trump party line. What will be unforgettable in the sight of God (lol) is how will Graham, and McConnell and Paul Ryan and the rest of the so-called true conservatives and "libertarians" like Rand Paul whose BLOW JOBS Trump is currently enjoying and all these so-called religious conservatives who continue to enable his racist bigoted policies. How can they continue to claim that moral high road after becoming Trump's prostitutes? It'd difficult for America to recover.

I think of Farrakhan and Jeremiah Wright (U know...they're such bad and anti-American people) and I just shake my head.

If Trump is not the manifestation of America's curse then tell me who/what is.

Board footer