You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Nov 10, 2018 9:08 am

Slice
Active

Re: OK FOLKS I VOTED

I think by the end of next week, he will be no more.  The FBI, got him, in their sights. Lord PADNAH, are you going to blame me for all dat happens in St David's?  Any way I ent complaining, the Blue wave did happen. The racist Republicans just might gain only one seat in the senate, when all the votes are counted.

#12 Nov 10, 2018 12:09 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I didn't even know Whittaker was from Iowa until I read it here.

#13 Nov 12, 2018 1:08 am

GMW
Active

>>Lord PADNAH, are you going to blame me for all dat happens in St David's? <<

Haha. Dats ah classic! Your best one. Of course RD knows I'm not doing anything such. He represents all of Iowa proudly and have made comparisons to show how detached from the problems of others liberal States Iowa is.

#14 Nov 12, 2018 10:01 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I am not really trying to praise Iowa per se.  When I make those comparisons I am usually trying to make you all get a sense that the United States is a huge country.  The individual states have different cultures and characteristics.  So often people make general statements about all of the US or all Americans but this is silly.  America covers a whole continent, is very diverse and generalized statements about it are bound to be wrong.  That's my point when I talk about Iowa.  I am inclined, of course, to talk about the state I know best, right?

#15 Nov 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Expat
Active

But that's what happens when you generalise, you cannot specify every trait or specific action regarding a Country or even individuals in a Nation. Hence generalisation, or stereotype. Christians are not all mealy mouthed hypocrites...... but there are enough to start applying the brush to the canvass. Not all Scotsmen are mean, nor all the English "superior".

#16 Nov 13, 2018 9:35 am

Slice
Active

Ah just tink, GM like to irritate RD.  He knows better.  If you meet GM, one day you go see what ah talking about.  Despite me and him always at odds, he is ah good guy. Ah have ah hard head and ah doh like to give in, and h tink GM is the same; of course he is much more radical than me.  One day ah want the son of ah gun to take that test, and he go see how much white European, he have in he backside.

Ah wonder when he get the test  and realize he have more white than black in him wha he go do.

#17 Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm

GMW
Active

>>One day ah want the son of ah gun to take that test, and he go see how much white European, he have in he backside.<<

Not for nothing bro, that's not what this is about and you're obviously misunderstanding my ideas and the principles and persons I support versus what I object to. Think about it.

As for the test ting, boy you forget I'm a McQuilkin?

#18 Nov 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Slice
Active

McQuilkin, does that sound black to you? Ah wonder if you GOOD family with Teacher Martin McQuilkin and he two brothers Joe and  ah forget the other one name. Their sister is me First cousin.  She was in Greenz, while I was there and we hang out for ah whole day. Lord ah SALLUPP like you can never be family with Teacher McQuilkin.

#19 Nov 13, 2018 5:29 pm

New Historian
Active

McQuilkin? You is a Kayak Scotsman boat builder!!

#20 Nov 14, 2018 9:40 am

Slice
Active

Doh worry he go take he Ancestry  DNA test and he find out he is about 99% white as Lilly. His skin maybe dark, but he is white.  For all he know he and RD might be cousins.

Board footer