You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 16, 2018 8:13 pm

houston
Active

World Events

The wild fires in California. Horrible tradgety, unimaginable carnage.
What exactly happened there, was there no warning of a bush fire closing in on a populated area or was it an unexpected flash fire overnight?

The Brexit thing in the UK, what's going on with that?
Is it a done deal or not? Maybe Expat or NH could answer that one.
Sorry, I'm too lazy to read about the details.

#2 Nov 17, 2018 4:37 pm

houston
Active

Re: World Events

Is this a glimpse of the future for Britain?
What becomes of that invisible Irish border?

https://nationalpost.com/news/riots-dea … e-scenario

#3 Nov 18, 2018 10:51 am

Slice
Active

I think, they are going to forget about the vote on Brexit and do ah new election.  The Red Necks are taking over.  In brazil they elected someone that is far right, that too might happen in Germany, in their next election.  May in England is in real trouble, and the worst of them all is America at the top of the helm.  It is ah last desperate stand for White folk the world over.

I think all will get back to normal, once Trump exits the stage.

#4 Nov 19, 2018 11:42 am

New Historian
Active

These days I'm SOOO happy to be living in a "little island of no consequence", 'cos otherwise I'd go mad with all the madness going on in the so-called first world these days. I doh even like going up dey, when I do I count the days 'til I return!

#5 Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

These days I'm SOOO happy to be living in a "little island of no consequence", 'cos otherwise I'd go mad with all the madness going on in the so-called first world these days. I doh even like going up dey, when I do I count the days 'til I return!

+1

Board footer