You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Nov 21, 2018 1:56 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Grenada, 19 Oct, 1983.....

Trump like all POTUS's is an "elected dictator"; the US system gives the post a ridiculous amount of power, way more than a prime minister under the parliamentary system.

#12 Nov 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Expat
Active

Aint stopping him from trying though.

#13 Nov 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

Trump like all POTUS's is an "elected dictator"; the US system gives the post a ridiculous amount of power, way more than a prime minister under the parliamentary system.

Every time he turns around a judge is putting the kibosh on his executive orders.  That is the system working.

#14 Nov 22, 2018 9:57 am

Greenz1983
Active

Hello Everybody -- thanks New Historian for writing this piece. Happy Day of Thanks to those living in the US.

I have a few questions for the forum:

(1) is anyone here privy to the events on Fort Rupert on 19th October? More specifically, can you speak on activities and individuals situated inside of the Operations Room?

(2) is anyone here a former US military personnel connected to the Grave Unit or know of former soldiers connected to that unit?

(3) any ideas what happened between 19th October - 25th October in Grenada? That period is rather confusing to me. Thank you.

#15 Nov 22, 2018 10:44 am

Slice
Active

NH I know you are ah True Homeboy, but here is way, you and I go our separate ways,  I think there is an under current in Greenz.  Lord Grenadians are complaining like crazy.  They now realize they were much better during the revo, than now.  Grenada is in ah real bad way.  They sick and they die, they are now realizing the harsh reality.  They know they have been BAMBOOZZLED by TIEFING KEITH.  Am I sorry for them? Hell NO.

When you spend sometime on the ground, you will hear and feel the difference.  The Americans are not there to help them.  The Chinese are there, but they do their own work and the Grenadians are not profiting from the Chinese been there.

With some assistance from the US and the govermnet, they almost certainly was going to forget the REVO, but they are not, and the REVO is back in focus.

If you travel and decide to come back in Grenada, you are fine, but if you did not, you in real trouble.  Most Grenadians are looking for ah hand out, and that is the true state of Grenada.

#16 Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Every time he turns around a judge is putting the kibosh on his executive orders.  That is the system working.

If that man is not the biggest ASSHOLE in the world ah just doh know.  He is not arguing with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.  WHAT AH JACKASS.

#17 Nov 22, 2018 1:41 pm

New Historian
Active

"They now realize they were much better during the revo, than now."

Who feels this way? Remember the revo ended many years ago now, anyone under 40 has no clue what it was like. Grenadians are NOT better off, period.

Board footer