You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Expat
Active

Come on Subway

You could and should do better than that.

Both Grand Anse and Town,  many times you go there are shortages of lettuce, and often times other things.

I get that this item or that may be in short supply, and it's more problematic on an island, but if lettuce is on the shelf in the shops, it's out there.... and anyway it doesn't spoil in a day if you don't cut it up, so there should be a supply waiting to be cut up.

Often low on bread choices etc....

There I was trying to big them up,  saying their service practices were better than the ones I had used in the UK.... and then they don't have half of the stuff you need to make a sandwich, let alone make a salad platter.

#2 Nov 22, 2018 9:26 am

Slice
Active

Re: Come on Subway

Hope they doh get their Romain Lettuce from the US.  Ah bad case ah poisoning from the US, involving Romain, and they just cant trace it.  What is new?  Poor service from every business in all ah Grenada, maybe Ariza is the exception.  Three weeks now ah waiting on ah bank in Grenada to reset me password, and it just ent happening.

#3 Nov 22, 2018 9:55 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Hope they doh get their Romain Lettuce from the US.  Ah bad case ah poisoning from the US, involving Romain, and they just cant trace it.  What is new?  Poor service from every business in all ah Grenada, maybe Ariza is the exception.  Three weeks now ah waiting on ah bank in Grenada to reset me password, and it just ent happening.

Its already poisoned before it's poisoned.

Sprayed with animal crap that was fed on GM crops, and pumped full of Antibiotics that are supposedly never going to get into the human food chain.

#4 Nov 23, 2018 9:18 am

New Historian
Active

4 people dead and the US goes apeshit over romaine, thousands die by guns and .....

#5 Nov 23, 2018 4:51 pm

houston
Active

Don't be concerned about gun control, it's the lettuce that's gonna getch ye!

Board footer