You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 16, 2016 12:41 am

GMW

Black Veteran Denied Meal At Chili's By Trump Supporters

So here I am again searching under de bed to find racism which is now at full throttle since November 9th. Vet goes to Chili's to pickup his free meal on veterans day. Trump supporter accuses him of lying about his service. U know know like Obama lied about his country of birth, his religion and his degree ala Trump. Of course the restaurant manager sided with the Trump supporter and denied the fellow of his meal. Cops were called and the refused to even listen to the Vet story.

I know. I had to search high and low to find an incident like this since Trump made America great again. And oh, the story about Michele Obama called an Ape in heels? I made that up.

While my friend MRP celebrates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor … -of-lying/

#2 Nov 16, 2016 8:22 am

Slice

Re: Black Veteran Denied Meal At Chili's By Trump Supporters

OH GOSH! ah can't get away from this Trump thing.  Yesterday ah call ah ole Talkshopper and ask him to check out the New site. Two and ah half hours later, ah was free to have dinner. Blame all races for putting Trump in the White House.  Most of all blame the elites in the Democratic Party.  Doh blame Trump and his 34% support from Latinos and more than 5% of blacks.

America is ah sick society for putting that ASS in the White house, but most of my blame are squarely on the OLE farts and elites in the Democratic party.  Ah mean they could not beat, the worst nominee ever?  Gee me ah FRIGGING Break.

#3 Nov 16, 2016 8:44 am

Real Distwalker

GMW wrote:

Vet goes to Chili's to pickup his free meal on veterans day.

Yeah, that sucked but don't you think the salient point to that story is that Chili's stepped up and reached out to the vet and that millions of Americans have read about the event with disgust?  Seriously, there are bad people in the world and the man who mistreated this vet is one of them.  His bad behaviour, however, is outweighed a million times over by the people who read about the event with disgust.

#4 Nov 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Slice wrote:

OH GOSH! ah can't get away from this Trump thing.  Yesterday ah call ah ole Talkshopper and ask him to check out the New site. Two and ah half hours later, ah was free to have dinner. Blame all races for putting Trump in the White House.  Most of all blame the elites in the Democratic Party.  Doh blame Trump and his 34% support from Latinos and more than 5% of blacks.

America is ah sick society for putting that ASS in the White house, but most of my blame are squarely on the OLE farts and elites in the Democratic party.  Ah mean they could not beat, the worst nominee ever?  Gee me ah FRIGGING Break.

So how will you describe the black people that backed Trump? I am not surprised  he won the world seems to be going this way anyway it's a thin line obviously, be very afraid. Those blacks said he will give them jobs. He told them they had nothing to lose. Not something to gain,trump is a Gairyite lol
Don't look out for Mt rich, he is busy with Trump you are not on his category anymore.
I wonder  where Obama voters went up to this day???

Board footer