You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Expat
Active

Monsanto is killing us as a species

Currently 1 in 3 American males are infertile, and 1 in 4 women.

Back in 1975 1 in a 5000 children were Autistic, now its 1 in 36, and its projected to be 1 in 3 by 2035, and it takes two people to properly care for a severely autistic child, so America productivity goes to nil.

There are lots of probable causes for the toxicity which is damaging these kids, but number one has got to be roundup which prevents absorption for certain proteins, and the GMO crops it is sprayed on..... Prior to harvesting to increase yield. Which can cause leaky gut and all manner of ancillary illnesses. After all it is intended to blow up the guts of predatory insects, and at hasn't been tested on humans because it will never cross the food barrier..... right.  Bollcks. It already found in the umbilical cords of babies in Canada.

I keep reviewing programs and articles which all come up with the same conclusions., We as a species are buggered. Especially in America.

Inoculation, shit food, birth interventions, antibiotics... We are totally fcked. Even down to superbugs. Damn if we didn't create the buggers by excessive hygiene and antibiotic abuse.... what do they do as soon as there is an outbreak.... Kill all the bugs. We should be encouraging bugs, they have been with us evolving for a couple of million years. Some are bad, but most are either good or tolerated by our immune system so long as we were born vaginally, and played in the dirt like kids did before Hygenitis took hold. Those born by C section, and kept in a hermetically sealed bubble are a lost cause.

Compared to the general population kids that grew up on the farm have less incidence of Asthma, and many other illnesses. Sure it is not a good idea to stick your hand up a cows backside and then put it in your mouth, but generally speaking bugs are good.... even if they give you an illness, in most cases that strengthens your immune system, so you cope with other pathogens better in the future.

The number one way to survive is get off of GMO foods..... very hard in America.... Eat plenty of uncontaminated fruit and veggies, minimise your carb intake. Avoid chemically treated water, and even carbonated water.

Wifey has been pre diabetic for years, She has been cajoled into a diet change for other health issues, and yesterday when I checked her blood sugar she was below the pre diabetic threshold. You can even return from type 2 diabetes by plain simple diet changes, WE CAN CURE OURSELVES.

#2 Dec 08, 2018 10:43 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Monsanto is killing us as a species

I haven't read the rest of your post, yet, but this immediately rings the bullshit bell: "Currently 1 in 3 American males are infertile, and 1 in 4 women." Source, please?

#3 Dec 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

I haven't read the rest of your post, yet, but this immediately rings the bullshit bell: "Currently 1 in 3 American males are infertile, and 1 in 4 women." Source, please?

I have heard those kind of figures from several sources, but here specifically is a link that informes us that US fertility in 2017 is at an all time low.

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-r … -in-2017#1

Eww, and this

https://www.azuravascularcare.com/infov … tatistics/

I am actually wondering if incorrect use of stats hasn't caused confusion, as 30 and 35^ seems to be bandied about, but this is relative to couples who are having problems.... not the nation as a whole. None the less up to 15% of couples infertile as another figure given is still pretty high.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 09, 2018 10:41 pm)

#4 Dec 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Does it strike you as odd that the states in the Midwest - like Iowa - that are awash in a sea of Monsanto's RoundUp have the highest birth rates in the US?

Or that the lowest birth rates in the US are in urban coastal enclaves?

Or that virtually all of Europe has a lower birth rate than does the US?  Substantially lower in Germany.

#5 Dec 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Does it strike you as odd that the states in the Midwest - like Iowa - that are awash in a sea of Monsanto's RoundUp have the highest birth rates in the US?

Or that virtually all of Europe has a lower birth rate than does the US?  Substantially lower in Germany.

Rabbits and boredom springs to mind.

The birth rate in Trinidad and Grenada rocket during Carnival times respectively. It only needs the TV to go on the fritz, a snow storm, or a school holiday, and whammo.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 10, 2018 1:42 pm)

#6 Dec 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I wouldn't be so smug if I were surrounded by the stuff...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti … rbicide-p/

I actually use it, but a) carefully.b) not on crops.

Also

https://www.ecowatch.com/15-health-prob … 02128.html

There maybe a few mights and maybe's in there, but When you know they are spraying the stuff on to kill non GMO crops to increase yield, and THAT is being harvested for the food chain.... I am very nervous about buying foods which come from America, and in our local IGA that is where most of it comes from.

Last edited by Expat (Dec 10, 2018 2:28 pm)

#7 Dec 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

The problem with liberals is that they don't understand that there are no cost free answers.  All of life is sub-optimal trade offs.  Everything comes at a price.  Modern science feeds the world. 

You can have your global non-GMO, non-pesticide, non-herbicide, all natural fertilizer dream but a couple billion people are going to have to starve to death.  Those who don't starve are going to have to give up a lot of comforts for the skyrocketed price of food.

Maybe you think it is worth it.  I don't.

#8 Dec 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

The problem with liberals is that they don't understand that there are no cost free answers.  All of life is sub-optimal trade offs.  Everything comes at a price.  Modern science feeds the world. 

You can have your global non-GMO, non-pesticide, non-herbicide, all natural fertilizer dream but a couple billion people are going to have to starve to death.  Those who don't starve are going to have to give up a lot of comforts for the skyrocketed price of food.

Maybe you think it is worth it.  I don't.

I have few to no issues with artificial fertilizers, as far as I can see they are made to order elements rather than hit or miss natural bye products.

However ever since for all the best reasons shorter crops were developed which produces a grain even less suitable for human digestion than the older still unsuitable ones..... We were hunter gatherers meaning omnivores that ate leaves, fruits, nuts, root crops and the occasional piece of meat or fish or shellfish, our digestive processes and microbiom have not had time to adapt to the grass eating that happened just a few thousand years ago. Let alone products from the "New World" like the tomato which should have its skin and seeds removed to make it less injurious to the heart I think it is.

You have giants like Monsanto flooding the market with it's totally safe BS, but slowly and assuredly the pinko liberal we want the human race to survive brigade are growing.

I myself would have scoffed at much of the naturapath outlook until it had personal relevance, and then by degrees you start to see and recognise the logic of what to the disinterested sounds like mumbo jumbo. Many illnesses standard medicine calls incurable, chronic, and an illness in itself are often times signals given by the body to let you know something is off.... Many of these illnesses ARE curable, do not need to be chronic, and by distinct changes in diet in particular can result in a healthy body, which is it's natural state. Every cell in your body is replaced from about 3 days to 7 years depending on the cell function. The lining to your gut which is one cell thick is new every one to 3 days, and if laid out flat would take the surface area of a tennis court.

The modern doctor tends to only look at the symptom presented, and pop a pill to deal with that issue. Often times that pill eases the symptom but does not cure the illness, and as you rarely have a non natural intervention that does not have a bad effect many times the drug creates bigger issues elsewhere.

E.G. you have back pain, which can be simple muscle spasm... Take a NSAID to reduce inflammation, ease pain etc.... Great except the same tablet damages your liver.... all drugs and food pass through your liver.... and the relief only lasts a few days, and while it is easing the pain it is damaging the tendons and cartilage, which means you feel great while your body deteriorates.

Check a top selling book by Dr Steven Gundry, an ex Heart Surgeon who decided to go the stop people from damaging their hearts route rather than operating on them after the damage was done. His book the Plant Paradox explains why many foods we consider healthy are actually damaging us.

#9 Dec 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

A big part of the fertility rate problem in both the US and Britain is that so many mothers are killing their babies in the womb.

#10 Dec 13, 2018 11:53 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

A big part of the fertility rate problem in both the US and Britain is that so many mothers are killing their babies in the womb.

How many? I think that's a decimal point in the overall scheme of things but I'm open to facts.

Board footer