You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 09, 2018 9:23 am

Slice
Active

DONALD TRUMP AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY

The last election, The Donald got 7% of the black vote.  I am willing to bet if, he is around in 2020, he will get more than 7%.  I was shocked when ah old girlfriend of mine and her entire Church folks are Trump fans,  Later this week he is visiting a Black church here in Baltimore.

According to my Xstripper Xwoman turn writer and pastor, Trump gives turns of monies to the Black churches.  She told me she is making more monies now than when she was ah stripper.  As most knows the Black Churchs are against gays, against abortion and all dat great stuff.

Like I have said previously the African- American community are not to be trusted.

For the event this week, the mayor, the congressman and senators are not going to attend this event.  Not sure about our Republican governor.

Lord ah hope they don't impeach our president.  Earlier ah wanted congress to do just dat, but I have since changed my mind.  Please, please congress do not impeach our president.  You are better in 2020 with him on the Republican ticket

#2 Dec 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Expat
Active

Re: DONALD TRUMP AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY

Slice wrote:

The last election, The Donald got 7% of the black vote.  I am willing to bet if, he is around in 2020, he will get more than 7%.  I was shocked when ah old girlfriend of mine and her entire Church folks are Trump fans,  Later this week he is visiting a Black church here in Baltimore.

According to my Xstripper Xwoman turn writer and pastor, Trump gives turns of monies to the Black churches.  She told me she is making more monies now than when she was ah stripper.  As most knows the Black Churchs are against gays, against abortion and all dat great stuff.

Like I have said previously the African- American community are not to be trusted.

For the event this week, the mayor, the congressman and senators are not going to attend this event.  Not sure about our Republican governor.

Lord ah hope they don't impeach our president.  Earlier ah wanted congress to do just dat, but I have since changed my mind.  Please, please congress do not impeach our president.  You are better in 2020 with him on the Republican ticket

Yep, keep him on the ticket so the Dems can drain his swamp.

Board footer