You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Dec 31, 2018 8:26 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Blacks Should Protect Sag Harbor from White-Control

Expat wrote:

Sorry, but dat place too damn cole. I keepin me backside in Greenz.

I may run from centrally heated house to, centrally heated house in May, but it aint a trip, I am going to enjoy.

Central heating, on in May? You'll be lucky mate! Every time I'm in my brother's house I'm constantly turning up the dial, and they're constantly telling me: "Put a sweater on!" But why? We're bloodywell inside the house!

#22 Dec 31, 2018 10:52 pm

Expat
Active

It's straight pain for about 3 weeks, as I seem to have poor circulation in my fingers. After the 3 weeks I seem to get used to the drop in temperature. Last year there some Sunny days. But it was still COLD. Even My brother in law who seems to like the cold whimped out at one point.

#23 Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

It's straight pain for about 3 weeks, as I seem to have poor circulation in my fingers. After the 3 weeks I seem to get used to the drop in temperature. Last year there some Sunny days. But it was still COLD. Even My brother in law who seems to like the cold whimped out at one point.

Living in a place with warm sunshine and nice beaches is wonderful--if you don't have financial problems. Many people run to these shores for financial stability. When it's reached, they return to what hey are familiar with and what they love the best. Old men--live out your years in peace.

Last edited by Calypso (Jan 01, 2019 7:28 am)

Board footer