You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Dec 28, 2018 4:43 pm

Expat
Active

Is anybody left in Greenz after Christmas?

Just asking

#2 Dec 29, 2018 8:37 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Is anybody left in Greenz after Christmas?

Ah deh heh

#3 Dec 29, 2018 9:26 pm

gripe
Active

Expat, are you planning a fete of some sort, just curious or planning to get a political party started? Let's get the pulse of those on this forum regarding their interest in the latter. You could be the political party leader.

#4 Dec 30, 2018 8:40 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Ah deh heh

Ah no, ah no.

I was just checking to see if we could make it a 3 or 4 some. As Slice has become absent without leave.

#5 Dec 30, 2018 8:41 am

Expat
Active

gripe wrote:

Expat, are you planning a fete of some sort, just curious or planning to get a political party started? Let's get the pulse of those on this forum regarding their interest in the latter. You could be the political party leader.

I couldn't run a birthday party never mind a polical party... smile

#6 Dec 30, 2018 8:48 am

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Ah deh heh

Ah no, ah no.

I was just checking to see if we could make it a 3 or 4 some. As Slice has become absent without leave.

Three or foursome eh? I'm up for that! LOL Brewery this evening?

#7 Dec 30, 2018 9:01 am

Expat
Active

I thought you would never ask.... LoL  smile

Sounds good to me. Cant reach you on your cell direct, or via whatscrap, and you aint checking your wcrap messages... sad

The women are going off to the beach the boyz can booze  smile

Last edited by Expat (Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm)

#8 Dec 31, 2018 10:01 am

Slice
Active

Well from what ah hear, Grenada is rather boring around Xmas time.  Not the same lively Grenada I left some 37 years ago.

Now I am wondering between Xmas, Carnival and Easter, which draw more Grenadians.  Easter might seem  very low, but lord my Easter in Grenada, was amazing.  I tried booking just around Easter and the price doubled, and ah just could not understand.  Then while in Greenz, I understand why, every man and woman that are abroad was in Grenada.  I just could not believe, so many Spice People was there.  I met folks in Grenada for Easter, I ent see in more than 30 years.  Do not under estimate Easter. Maybe it is Easter and carnival are the most popular, ah just doh know.

#9 Dec 31, 2018 7:46 pm

New Historian
Active

I'd say:

1. Carnival

2. Easter

3. Christmas

Lord the cost of these NYE bashments have gone through the roof! Not me sah, we seeing it in with friends who have the best view of ALL the firework displays - free!

#10 Jan 02, 2019 9:48 am

Slice
Active

Just ah matter of time, before something blows up in Grennz, because of Fireworks. From what I have been told, every Tom, Dick and Harry with no controls are doing Fireworks.

Board footer