You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Slice
Active

WEBBIE, IS THERE A WAY, WE CAN MAKE POSTING PICS

FROM YOUR PHONE ON HERE. I think if we can do that, folks will make this place their home and maybe just maybe forget sights like FB and dem. I am willing to help with the cost.

#2 Jan 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Expat
Active

Re: WEBBIE, IS THERE A WAY, WE CAN MAKE POSTING PICS

Slice wrote:

FROM YOUR PHONE ON HERE. I think if we can do that, folks will make this place their home and maybe just maybe forget sights like FB and dem. I am willing to help with the cost.

Without checking, probably if you accessed TS from the internet on your phone, maybe you could access the photo's on your phone?

#3 Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Expat
Active

Just tried it ?
ee309b15-b68b-4517-944c-22569ac3fbaf.jpg

So it already works from your phone

#4 Jan 14, 2019 2:56 pm

Slice
Active

Never tried it from me phone, but going to try now.  But wait Expat, you knew that and you did not reveal it?  Folks ws asking how to post pics from you phone and ent say ah word.

Last edited by Slice (Jan 14, 2019 2:57 pm)

#5 Jan 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Slice
Active

Now ah know me problem.  I forget me PW and doh know how to recover it, so ah have to post just this one way.  I cant even use Google, because they want ah PW and ah forget mine.  Webbie see if you can tell me me PW nah.

#6 Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

It should work the same as from the PC.  Take the photos and upload it using the "Add image to post" link below the text enter box.  I see it was done by a poster above.

#7 Jan 15, 2019 10:22 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Never tried it from me phone, but going to try now.  But wait Expat, you knew that and you did not reveal it?  Folks ws asking how to post pics from you phone and ent say ah word.

Err you asked the question, I tried for myself, and informed you it was possible, it doesn't get much better than that, unless you want me dip my toes in the snow in Baltimore and do it for you...  smile

Board footer