You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Feb 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Woof Woof Gang Stalker

Re: Isis needs terminating.

All forms of terrorism needs ending  Whether  bokorham, isil,  Or home grown  Anyone who terrorize another or intend to continue is a terrorist.
Terrorism is Intended to spread fear to one or more individuals
It also causes division in the world, how will it end when terrorist are individuals who do not give a damn about themselves or nobody at all?  Seems like they do not give a second thought about their own family and the aftermath. It's their mindset.

#12 Feb 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
dapper wrote:

AND christopher "blasted liar"columbus and his thugs were d original ISIS crew slaughtering d native indians

WOW! BONJAY You are supporting the folks, who will kill without batting an Eye Lash.  These folks are not human, ah just hope you know dat.

What dapper doesn't seem to comprehend is that there HAVE been 600 years latency, between the Christian and the Islamic. In that time whi9lst as I previously stated there are STILL violent people in the World, including the so called Christian World, but the Muslims have also had time to catch up.

Its like a 1st born child may get all the fuss and gifts as a small child, but also often does not do as well educationally as the younger sibling, as the younger sibling often gets help from someone closer to their age to make their understanding of lessons easier.

So with Islam.... they could, if they were not so deep into misogynistic activities drag their way into the 21st century.

#13 Feb 04, 2017 7:11 pm

dapper
Active

well if the white folks like bush and family stop killing and invading peoples country maybe we wouldn't be in this mess

#14 Feb 04, 2017 9:41 pm

New Historian
Active

"So with Islam.... they could, if they were not so deep into misogynistic activities drag their way into the 21st century."

Egg Zackly

#15 Feb 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Expat
Active

dapper wrote:

well if the white folks like bush and family stop killing and invading peoples country maybe we wouldn't be in this mess

Dude you are letting yourself down with your need for Black superiority.

When in fact Bush had lots of Black people around him. Colin Powell and Condi Rice, as just 2 examples.

Bigotry is a sword with two edges.

#16 Feb 06, 2017 12:54 am

dapper
Active

colin and condi wasn't running things.......duh

#17 Feb 06, 2017 12:58 am

dapper
Active

so what your telling me is that just because a white person has a "couple black friends" that means he loves black people?......lmao

#18 Feb 06, 2017 1:01 am

dapper
Active

i've got plenty white friends and colleagues,doesn't mean i'll invite them round to my house or a family function ......lol

#19 Feb 06, 2017 11:02 am

New Historian
Active

dapper wrote:

i've got plenty white friends and colleagues,doesn't mean i'll invite them round to my house or a family function ......lol

Why not?

#20 Feb 06, 2017 6:52 pm

dapper
Active

the same reason Donald Sterling gave ......lol

Board footer