You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 28, 2019 9:22 am

Slice
Active

DEMOCRATES WILL BE WISE TO NOT NOMINATE AH BLACK CANDIDATE.

It is real funny, that the dems did not learn what happened in NC and also Florida.   Those two elections was gonna be ah given for dems, if their candidate were not black.  The dems seem to think because Obama won, they can win again with another Black candidate.  Obama was an exceptional candidate.

Trump has made America very racist.

I should like that Harris woman, her dad is Jamaican and her mom is Indian, but ah doh like her.  She seems very shallow and we just cant afford ah Trump victory.

Lord please doh let that woman win the nomination.

#2 Jan 28, 2019 11:46 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: DEMOCRATES WILL BE WISE TO NOT NOMINATE AH BLACK CANDIDATE.

Slice wrote:

Nah, those pukes were always racists.  Trump just let them come out of the closet.

#3 Jan 28, 2019 12:13 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
Slice wrote:

Nah, those pukes were always racists.  Trump just let them come out of the closet.

Exactly, I and lots of other people were fooled, into thinking that racism had subsided, it hasn't.

#4 Jan 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I think it has radically subsided from when you and I were young, NH.  Radically.  It just hasn't disappeared.  It never will.

#5 Jan 28, 2019 3:36 pm

New Historian
Active

I hear Hillary is "mulling her options", oh lord can someone please kill me now!

#6 Jan 29, 2019 7:41 am

Slice
Active

Hillary time has come and gone.  It is kinda pathetic, that she is not getting the message.  America do not like Hillary.  That Kamala Harris is too damn shallow for me.  She do not have command of the situation. She reminds me of McCain running mate.  I do not get why some folks love her, is it because she asked ah few good questions in the Supreme Court hearing?  She is not qualified to be the commander in chief.

#7 Jan 29, 2019 11:17 pm

GMW
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Why do I feel like I've heard these sentiments echoed before? Maybe it came from voices below my bed.

Soft Balls!

Adios T/S!

Board footer