You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Shuffle Dancing to an Elvis Song

Pretty cool. How do they do it? 

Yes, we know Expat.  You don't approve. smile

https://youtu.be/MQrlBIMTzIM

#2 Feb 06, 2019 9:25 am

Slice
Active

Re: Shuffle Dancing to an Elvis Song

Pretty KEWL.  Put some life in his  dead beat.  Maybe not dat dead. Expat hate changes.

#3 Feb 06, 2019 6:43 pm

Expat
Active

Well, the sound track was just a remaster with a different rhythm section.... harmless enough.

The dancing..... Well, first of all I wish I was brisk enough to be able to do it... and some of the participants.... wink

It's a fad, it is a good idea to help them from not becoming lardy arses before they are 20. I wouldn't put myself out to find more of it. but good luck to em.

#4 Feb 06, 2019 9:00 pm

houston
Active

Those short shorts...
Oh, the dancing. Yes, a fun way to exercise if you have the skill to stay on feet and keep up with the beat.
Very much like the art of step dancing but with some funkier tunes and softer footwear.

#5 Feb 06, 2019 10:25 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I tried a little of that shuffle dancing today.   The doctor says I should be up and around in a couple weeks.

#6 Feb 06, 2019 10:34 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

#7 Feb 07, 2019 6:11 pm

Expat
Active

One starts to wonder about the mental health of a 50 something that "finds" these excerpts.......Got to be part of a mid life crisis.

#8 Feb 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Damn, every time I think you have gotten as elderly and crusty as possible, you up the ante.

#9 Feb 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Expat
Active

Don't be silly, there are years of curmudgeonly enhancements to come.

It's still early days, but all of a sudden you will realise.... I am not just an obnoxious middle aged man, I am a grumpy old fart. Very few drift down the road to death being tranquil and all accepting.

You may not have seen this 90's Brit comedy, but the old fart Victor Meldrew is a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3LkuJIDD0E

#10 Feb 08, 2019 9:34 am

Slice
Active

So in talking to Expat, he always portrays himself as ole and fat.  Once you meet him, you quickly realize, he is not what he portrays himself to be.  The amount he HARD work he does in Greenz, I ent doing it if you kill me.

Board footer