You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Expat
Active

British health service gone mad

I just heard on the BBC News they are going to give annual mammogram check ups to women between 35 and 45 who have a family history of breast cancer.

So lets see.... Mammograms damage the soft tissue by squeezing the breast, and then they are going to irradiate the bruised breast tissue with x-rays   WHICH CAN GIVE YOU CANCER.

FFS, they are creating a self fulfilling prophesy.

There are safer better methods of checking for cancerous tissues using none harmful heat measuring scans.

Not only that but 40% of the results indicating cancer are wrong.

I simply despair at the stupidity of the medical profession..

What also doesn't seem to be understood is that while certain family genes may leave you more open to a specific cancer, it is not the same as being destined to have it.  If you do not eat and drink all the toxins the modern food system can throw at you, and try to live a harmonious life... So that takes care of 2 of the 3 stressors that can leave you open to illness, you may well avoid what has a prevalence in your family. X-rays are just another toxin.

#2 Feb 11, 2019 3:29 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: British health service gone mad

"I simply despair at the stupidity of the medical profession.."

Glad to know that a few Google searches can outrank all those tedious years of studying medicine, I really must remember that when I get some "fake-fatal" illness.

#3 Feb 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

There are safer better methods of checking for cancerous tissues using none harmful heat measuring scans.

http://spiceislandertalkshop.com/oldtal … hp?id=2572

#4 Feb 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I simply despair at the stupidity of the medical profession.."

Glad to know that a few Google searches can outrank all those tedious years of studying medicine, I really must remember that when I get some "fake-fatal" illness.

Nobody said any of them were fake. I did say however that the method of trying to discover them was actually a cause. Not too clever. I also stated that there are heat detection methods which are far more effective as the cancerous cell has to already be around 2mm before the scan/x-ray will pick it up, whereas the heat signature will pick it up before that... without adding to the risk of getting cancer.

The sources of the information are documented and most times come from highly reputable sources, including top stream universities, and leading experts in the field. The medical leviathan however does not read it's own research, or cannot be asked to deviate.... So people who might not die do simply because doing the same thing year after year with the same morbid results do not deter the "experts".

Doctors pass down the education moving belt all coming out per-programed with what in many cases are regurgitated fallacies. There are a few Doctors who from life experience have found ways to adopt new(old) techniques, but they are few and far between.

Slowly but surely alternative practices are being recognised, but too many people are crippled by misdiagnosed surgery,. invalided or killed in the mean time.

To try and flip this onto Google searches is hardly worthy.

#5 Feb 12, 2019 1:53 am

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

I just heard on the BBC News they are going to give annual mammogram check ups to women between 35 and 45 who have a family history of breast cancer.

So lets see.... Mammograms damage the soft tissue by squeezing the breast, and then they are going to irradiate the bruised breast tissue with x-rays   WHICH CAN GIVE YOU CANCER.

What also doesn't seem to be understood is that while certain family genes may leave you more open to a specific cancer, it is not the same as being destined to have it.  If you do not eat and drink all the toxins the modern food system can throw at you, and try to live a harmonious life... So that takes care of 2 of the 3 stressors that can leave you open to illness, you may well avoid what has a prevalence in your family. X-rays are just another toxin.

I take my mammo every year and it's hell. That metal button they used to cover your nipples is the worst. When you have to take it off it pains you. I asked them are you updating your technique soon? and they are not so sure!

#6 Feb 12, 2019 8:18 am

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Expat wrote:

I take my mammo every year and it's hell. That metal button they used to cover your nipples is the worst. When you have to take it off it pains you. I asked them are you updating your technique soon? and they are not so sure!

Do some research, and think whether you want to expose yourself to more cancer causing x-rays than necessary. There ARE other methods which are more efficacious, simply the mainstream is slow to catch up having invested in all the equipment and staff.

By the time they find a growth it has probably been there for 5 - 10 years. It will simply have been smaller than their equipment can see. Eat a plant based diet, juice and avoid GMO's like the plague, and even if there is a growth it should fade away, or never form in the first place. Cancer is all over our bodies, we regenerate around 1 billion or million cells a day (cant remember off hand), and roughly 10,000 of those are faulty "cancerous" our immune system knocks them out. If you have a weak immune system they survive and where ever they lodge they develop. Many many cancers start, and simply fade away undetected. Look at how to strengthen your immune system and you are 3/4 of the way there.

#7 Feb 13, 2019 9:24 am

New Historian
Active

"By the time they find a growth it has probably been there for 5 - 10 years."

Foolishness, my sis-in-law just last year went for her mammo and they found a tiny lump, the good old NHS nipped it in the bud and with some follow-up radiotherapy she's as right as rain. They caught it very early and job done.

#8 Feb 13, 2019 12:58 pm

Expat
Active

Read and inwardly digest.

By the time they found it, it had probably been there for 5-10 years.   the mammogram which irradiated breast tissue.... cancer hazard?   CANNOT pick up a cancerous growth until it has been there for probably at least 5 years. It starts as a defective single cell that is out of control, that subdivides, and keeps on doing so because it has not got a kill switch, and the immune system hasn't been able to deal with it.... It cannot be identified until it gets big enough to be visible. This can take between 5 to 10 years.

At 5 to 10 years the mammogram sees it and then the medical profession bombards the body with various invasive and or damaging remedies. So your sister in law had been living with it for those years, they didn't just find a growth that suddenly appeared.

Now like my own sister who had a deep routed growth excised and has been put on tablets for the rest of her life..... toxic tablets that damage the liver, and have several potential nasty side effects..... This is after they also took a gland... part of which its purpose is to fight cancer... they announced her free of the disease.... so promptly put her on meds.... whyeeee?

Most cancer patients are listed as survivors, and the records usually only go out to 5 years. Mostly because after that they get further cancers.... probably somewhere else in the body, and many times die on the next case, or are a survivor again, and get the bullet the next time round.

Funny how my sister who is a nurse, or rather was a nurse is taking advice from a fellow medic who is stage 4 and due to die soon.

Radical changes in diet and lifestyle are a lot less damaging to the body than irradiation actually its outright beneficial.... and help the body to repair/heal itself. Ripping out tissue is risky as it is likely to let a cancer cell escape, radiation is bloody toxic, and chemo, well 75% of the doctors quizzed in America wouldn't take it themselves or recommend it to friends and family.... yet they happily give it to patients.

Last edited by Expat (Feb 13, 2019 1:39 pm)

Board footer