You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 27, 2019 6:26 pm

houston
Active

Anti-vaxxers

That's a new one. My ears were ringing "Expat" while I read the article.

https://nationalpost.com/news/why-anti- … r-own-kids

#2 Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Anti-vaxxers

houston wrote:

That's a new one. My ears were ringing "Expat" while I read the article.

https://nationalpost.com/news/why-anti- … r-own-kids

So much of that is just hysteria, promoted by the drug companies, and supported by the media which is in their pockets.

Firstly if you have been vaccinated why should you give a crap... your vaccinated right... think again

The measles when caught naturally is a once in a lifetime deal, and especially when it is caught by a female who then goes on to have children her immunity is passed on to the child so they are not vulnerable in the early stages of life.
Then the vaccines do not last, so you will need to get a top up, and then maybe another.  Because physically introduced into the body vaccines do not get the same immune response as naturally acquired ones.

Even the statistics they throw out... I was distressed to see Dr Gupta on CNN post info that was flawed, he is a doctor (Brain Surgeon) I have respected for a long time.

Yes a few statistically die, and that is way bad, but it is an infinitesimally small number if you correlate the numbers correctly.

Those that have caught the disease this time round will actually be better off than those that have the vaccination, they will never be able to catch it again for life.... you on the other hand.....

The multiple vaccine shots are training the immune system to fight intruders that are very similar to the host body.... end result the body doesn't always get it right when the body goes into self defense mode, and you get AUTO IMMUNE DISEASES as a result.

The drug companies were freed from litigation responsibility around 1986... just after that they started churning out multiple vaccines, and whammo autism, gut disorders, all kinds of weird illnesses suddenly went sky rocketing through the roof. I wonder why?

#3 Feb 27, 2019 9:00 pm

houston
Active

I get that natural immunity has evolved over years.
What about those with no immunization that can easily pass on to those with no immunity?
I think it's quite a risk to believe that anti-vaxxing is a good thing.

#4 Feb 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

I get that natural immunity has evolved over years.
What about those with no immunization that can easily pass on to those with no immunity?
I think it's quite a risk to believe that anti-vaxxing is a good thing.

The percentage of un vaxed in America at least is very small.... my point being if you are nearly all vaxed why if it works as is claimed is anybody worried if a few people aren't sheeple? Yer all vaccinated you can't possibly get it..... or can you?

You are a true patriot, you have swallowed the scare tactics pill the Pharma institutions will be proud of you. as they make their billions.

When I was a kid I got polio on a sugar lump, BCG and a couple of others, now in America since the pharma companies cannot be sued.... it is something like 18 vaccines injected roughly 80 something times by the time you are 18, and unless you can figure out how to get an exception (possible) it is mandatory.... Also if you want a job in the medical profession, and I think government, it is mandatory.

Once upon a time people used to take their kids to chicken pox parties.

If it don't kill ya, and with measles if you take high dose vitamin A I think it is, it wont, it'll make you stronger. REALLY.

Every cold, flue, scrape of the knee, dog petting, sticking dirty hands in your mouth that happened as a child may have given you a slight fever, or tummy troubles, but it taught your immune system how to fight the outside world.

Every square inch of your body is covered with around 1000 different types of bacteria, not actual bacteria, but types of bacteria, MOST of it is symbiotic with your body, it is protecting you from nasty bugs. When you wash your skin with antibacterial soap you are not only killing the bad bacteria, you are killing the ones that fight the bad bacteria. Why have we got super bugs in hospital?  Because they don't just wash and clean the wards and deal with a localised contaminant, they totally disinfect the place and leave it open to those bad bugs again.

Why do face cloths stink if you don't change them or wash them thoroughly between uses... the bacteria off your skin.

Watch the 1st one first, although it is the second in the series. It covers the main points and explains the bogus stats that are thrown at you.

I do not have an obsession about Dr Bergman, but he does cover so many points and topics it seems pointless to dash around to other presenters saying pretty much the same thing. Plus he usually cites his sources of reference data. So it's not just crank opinions. Plus this guy has at least 2 clinics, teaches Chiropractic has proper medical doctors attend his seminars, and his practices see around 800 people a week. They also seem to have a cruise in the Caribbean most years where they have lectures etc for those that want it.

I am now trying to understand our microbiome, and the latest application of T cells, where you can heal a badly damaged knee in literally a few weeks and be pain free, and probably totally healed in a few months..... Or, you can get a metal knee and endure the incapacity while you heal, the physio therapy, and the time off work, and expect another less successful operation in 10 to 20 years when the first knee wears out. Not to mention the heavy metals from the wearing of the knee leaching into your body. Plus the injection route will cost around $5000, and the knee surgery around $20000.

The medical profession is catching up, but VERY slowly.

#5 Feb 28, 2019 8:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Anti-Vaxxers are the flat-earthers of medicine.  They can go on and on and be wrong about everything.  They have videos.  They have websites.  They have the ability to make nonsense sound scientific.  And they are wrong about everything.

#6 Feb 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Expat
Active

I would respectfully suggest you are the flat earther.

There is a whole wave of enlightened thinking, covering the use of T Cells, Microbiome, and avoidance of your sacred cow the use of GMO's which laughably is a plant system developed around a herbicide that needed increased sales. So now just about everyone in America has to use Monshito's products and even farmers who get over sprayed with pollen that then technically means their crops are GMO too, so they can be taken to court for using GMO's they didn't want because of the patent applied to the seed stock. Sick and greedy.

The great medical machine is cracking in a few places, where free thinkers are learning and spreading the word, but for many practitioners, especially surgeons they are not going to be keen on the changes as they could be out of a job. Self healing tendons, major joints that repair almost pain free in days and as good as new or better than before they degraded in just a few month.

SCIENCE the very thing you boast about your grasp IS moving on, the medical profession are the luddites.

#7 Feb 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

As often as not, "free thinker" = "loon".    You sure seem to get caught up in pseudoscience a lot.  Are you sure you aren't channeling DON?

#8 Mar 01, 2019 7:53 am

Expat
Active

Here come the insults. Flat earther, now Loon, Your usual defense for your inability to see past convention.

If you take most your information from the sector that is funded, by the Billions producing chemical companies then you will get reports devised by them, experts paid by them, governments funded by them, and information THEY want you to access.

As a Libertarian I would have thought you would have more sense. But hey when your grandchildren start presenting with weird conditions because of weakened immune systems which often gives you a MEDICALLY recognised condition... Leaky Gut... This allows proteins through into the blood stream and sets up negative reactions throughout the body. Your Medics seem to know of the condition, but as yet do not understand how it comes about.

They like you will eventually start understanding when you look at scientific research .... real independant scientists not Bayer payboys.

Medicine is very slowly catching up. 30 40 years ago Chiropractic was almost a joke. Now Doctors SEND people to Chiropractics. There are many things that were considered "alternative" which are now being recognised, or at least tolerated.

Instead of being smug with your Bayer funder reports spend some time actually listening to the logic of independent scientist, you may not agree with every point presented, but at least you will have opened your mind.

10 years ago when DON was rambling on about the pharma companies I thought much of what he was saying was over stated. Now I recognise MUCH of what he was saying was correct.

Currently I do not take one single medication, and believe me, I am healthier for it. No pain killers destroying my joints, and stopping cartilage regeneration. Making me feel better while my body disintegrates. No water tablets wrecking the kidneys and liver. No Blood pressure tablets artificially keeping pressure to a committee generated figure we should all be on. Bullsheite. My pressure falls when I am not stressed or working, it rises when I respond to your posts. I have sensors in my neck, just as you do which measure the CO2 in the blood, if it is low because of poor diet, or chemical stress caused by using Corn Oil my pressure will rise to keep Oxygen and Nutrienst going to my brain.... or I could take a tablet to starve the brain and other internal organs simply because some arsehole in a white coat thinks he is cleverer than a chemi/mechanical machine a couple of million years in the making. Weight lifters can have a Bp of 400/200 when lifting those enormous weights... maybe they should take a pack of tablets before they go on stage?

There are obviously occasions when urgency is far more important than side effects so medicine has its place. But there is so much wrong about conventional medicine and even scans and x-rays. If you need an x-ray of your hand or foot no problem. If you need an x-ray of your spine normally they put you to lay down... WRONG, as gravity affects the shape of the spine and neck and gives you defective images. They need to be done standing, so the vertebrae are actually how they normally are in life. Even worse with CT scans, as not only are the images not correct because of the spine being distorted, but also it is a computer generated rendition of what it thinks it sees, so the images are not really going to show what is going on.

But then again most doctors do not seem to understand the physiology of the body, and the impact compromised nerves in the spine have on the internal organs, so they will not make a proper diagnosis in the first place.

Carry on mate laugh.... we will see who has the last laugh.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 01, 2019 8:10 am)

#9 Mar 01, 2019 9:28 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

As often as not, "free thinker" = "loon".    You sure seem to get caught up in pseudoscience a lot.  Are you sure you aren't channeling DON?

At times he sounds just like DON.

#10 Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

Carry on mate laugh.... we will see who has the last laugh.

Yeah, we will.

Board footer