You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Feb 28, 2019 8:32 am

Slice
Active

MY SURGERY WAS DELAYED FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS

It ent easy to do nothing for more than five hours.  You can't get upset, because the person ahead of you could die if the doc don't do it right.  Then after my surgery I had to spend the night.   Lord no sleep, every hour ah nurse waking you up to take medications. I ent complaining, just information.

#2 Feb 28, 2019 8:41 am

New Historian
Active

Re: MY SURGERY WAS DELAYED FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS

Hope all goes well for your recovery friend, by the sounds of it you're on the right path - complaining and all already lol!

#3 Feb 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Best of wishes and a speedy recovery.  Whether you like it or not, I am going to say a prayer. smile

#4 Feb 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Expat
Active

get well soon

#5 Mar 01, 2019 9:23 am

Slice
Active

Thanks guys.  Go ahead RD and say your prayer. My prostate was so large it went into my bladder.  Not cancer.  The surgery was performed by ah robot.  Saw ah story on 60 minutes that this robot kills folks during surgery, so you know ah was fraid.  The doc settled me down and assured me he know what he was doing.  Rather than one big cut in me belly  I have six small one.  We are going to have to see if it works.  The doc assured me, it was ah complete success, but will know more next week.

#6 Mar 01, 2019 12:38 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Thanks guys.  Go ahead RD and say your prayer. My prostate was so large it went into my bladder.  Not cancer.  The surgery was performed by ah robot.  Saw ah story on 60 minutes that this robot kills folks during surgery, so you know ah was fraid.  The doc settled me down and assured me he know what he was doing.  Rather than one big cut in me belly  I have six small one.  We are going to have to see if it works.  The doc assured me, it was ah complete success, but will know more next week.

I guessed it was that.

Once you can pee and poke it was a success... smile

Apparently the old Kung Foo Monks... I cant think of the name.... massage each others prostate which keeps it fit and happy.

So you either should have had a very understanding wife who could give you a little deep and personal massage, or started batting for the other team... smile

Board footer