You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 01, 2019 9:09 am

Expat
Active

Vitamin A for Measles

Just one source of "Official" info Not pseudo science eh...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869601

Vitamin A shortage leaves the body open to Measles and its effects.

High dose Vit A (not covered in this report) totally minimises the worst affects. They are getting there, but the penny will drop eventually.... or else we could continue injecting aluminium. mercury, monkey gland featal material etc etc into our children.

The very first injection given to a baby less than 12 hours old with no immune system has aluminium in it in a ratio around 200 times over the safe benchmark for a much bigger person... there aint a safe benchmark for aluminium.... a metal that is recognised to initiate dementia altshiemers etc.

#2 Mar 01, 2019 9:26 am

Slice
Active

Re: Vitamin A for Measles

Expat folks with your kinda ah thinking, is why we have that come back.

#3 Mar 01, 2019 11:04 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

Yep. They keep beating the same dead, discredited horse.  The aluminum fear is especially funny.

#4 Mar 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

But who has it come back too?  Are you saying only the non vaxxers have it?  I think you will find that is not the case, if it was the panickers would be saying look how it has come back and ONLY among the non immunised.

I bet you will find a good portion of those are among immunised people.... AS.... the vaccine is not 100%. Otherwise why would there be this manufactured scare.

Whereas immunity after catching it IS 100%, and the early life of children IS protected by residual immunity from the mother.

Life is not guaranteed, there are ups and downs, if RD were not hell bent on opposing anything vaguely connected to his States poisoning of us all with toxic corn products he would follow his more normal path of trying to protect us from the Nanny State, but his State and presumably his family other than those torturing chickens in factory farms are heavily invested in GMO.

#5 Mar 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

If you don't want to consume corn sweeteners, don't.  Nobody is forcing you.

#6 Mar 01, 2019 3:57 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

But who has it come back too?  Are you saying only the non vaxxers have it?  I think you will find that is not the case, if it was the panickers would be saying look how it has come back and ONLY among the non immunised.

I bet you will find a good portion of those are among immunised people.... AS.... the vaccine is not 100%. Otherwise why would there be this manufactured scare.

Whereas immunity after catching it IS 100%, and the early life of children IS protected by residual immunity from the mother.

Life is not guaranteed, there are ups and downs, if RD were not hell bent on opposing anything vaguely connected to his States poisoning of us all with toxic corn products he would follow his more normal path of trying to protect us from the Nanny State, but his State and presumably his family other than those torturing chickens in factory farms are heavily invested in GMO.

From what they saying it is those who did not get the vaccine that are having it.  Everyone who had the vaccinated are not getting it.  The state with the largest number of folks that are not vaccinated are the states that has the highest number of cases.

#7 Mar 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Expat
Active

As yet all I have seen is headlines, so I do not have a real knowledge base on who has what. However, if the vaccines work 100% the vaccinated have nothing to worry about, if the unvaccinated have problems it's their own fault right?

Just on fly by figures it was something like 35 hear and there that have it.... out of how many million? population count per state. More people die per hour from smoking, or per minute from drug abuse.  Sheesh. sense of proportion  puleeeese. (these are figures off the top of my head, I am not quoting anything).

#8 Mar 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

If you don't want to consume corn sweeteners, don't.  Nobody is forcing you.

Yes they are because it and similar additives are in just about everything.... maybe under completely unidentifiable names, but it is the same stuff, or Aspitame, or the other one.... all of which are bloody bad for you.

It is healthier to drink regular coke than diet coke. Not that regular coke isn't toxic.

#9 Mar 01, 2019 7:42 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I don't drink any kind of sweet drink.

#10 Mar 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I don't drink any kind of sweet drink.

You may well be the only person in the entire World, even I drink VitaMalt , the odd beer, and Ribena.

I will repeat, the HFCS and other like products just with a different name are in almost everything including meat products. Add to that GMO soy and corn fed meat dosed with antibiotics, and come on really do I have to say more.

Board footer