You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Mt Rich Possi

chelsea clinton picking a fight with Kellyanne Conway

Chelsea Clinton picking a fight with Kellyanne Conway... Big mistake by Chelsea Clinton... Kellyanne Conway is the wrong person for Chelsea Clinton to be picking a fight with..  I have nothing but respect for Kellyanne Conway she is the reason why Donald Trump is in the Whitehouse today... I could spend all day long talking about how much I admire Kellyanne Conway.... That's one of the smartest woman that Donald Trump pick to be one of his advisors...

After Chelsea Clinton made remarks about Kellyanne Conway giving false information Kellyanne Conway answer back by reminding Chelsea Clinton that her mother was a lousy Candidate and how the Democrats lost the Election.

I am in 50's... Most people die in their early to mid 80's... I hope I don't have to see another Clinton in the Whitehouse before I kick the bucket.  There are rumours that one day Chelsea Clinton going to run for president... I hope by then I already kicked the bucket and I don't have to see that happen...By the last Election 90% of Americans saw how corrupt the Clintons are..

My advice for Chelsea Clinton stop trying to get under kellyanne Conway's skin...That woman would insult you...Chelsea Clinton should concentrate on taking care of her young kids instead of picking fights with kellyanne Conway..

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Expat

Re: chelsea clinton picking a fight with Kellyanne Conway

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Chelsea Clinton picking a fight with Kellyanne Conway... Big mistake by Chelsea Clinton... Kellyanne Conway is the wrong person for Chelsea Clinton to be picking a fight with..  I have nothing but respect for Kellyanne Conway she is the reason why Donald Trump is in the Whitehouse today... I could spend all day long talking about how much I admire Kellyanne Conway.... That's one of the smartest woman that Donald Trump pick to be one of his advisors...

After Chelsea Clinton made remarks about Kellyanne Conway giving false information Kellyanne Conway answer back by reminding Chelsea Clinton that her mother was a lousy Candidate and how the Democrats lost the Election.

I am in 50's... Most people die in their early to mid 80's... I hope I don't have to see another Clinton in the Whitehouse before I kick the bucket.  There are rumours that one day Chelsea Clinton going to run for president... I hope by then I already kicked the bucket and I don't have to see that happen...By the last Election 90% of Americans saw how corrupt the Clintons are..

My advice for Chelsea Clinton stop trying to get under kellyanne Conway's skin...That woman would insult you...Chelsea Clinton should concentrate on taking care of her young kids instead of picking fights with kellyanne Conway..

Mt Rich Possi

At what point are your eyes going to become unglued for you to see how much more double dealing and disingenuous troubling Trump is. I used to think he was speaking down to halfwits at his rallies to pull the thick and uneducated along, but it seems child talk is all he can muster. He is an embarrassment.

Board footer