You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I been suffering from Constipation...Thank God for Restoralax...

You know right after the Christmas holidays I been suffering from severe Constipation... My bowels would hurt and it took me 35 minute in the outhouse... I use to be afraid to go to the outhouse because at times I felt as if I was in labour... I would push and push and push like a woman having a baby... Sometimes I had to hold on to the washroom sink to add more strength for pushing so I could have a bowel movement.. Ever since I been suffering from Constipation I don't envy a woman in labour pain..

A..A... I was rapping with one of my older Co-worker about my problems and he told me he was suffering from the same problem..No wonder when he goes to the washroom at work he takes a whole hour before he return back to his desk..  He told me his wife doctor told him to buy a product called Restoralax...

The same day he told me about Restoralax I went to my Neighbourhood  health store to buy this so called Restoralax...Well it was the best thing I have done... Right after taking this Restoralax I moving real smooth.  This Restoralax works like a plumber unplugging a clogged up drain.... Instead of taking 35 to 40 minutes on the toilet it takes me less than 2 minutes..  So that's a whole 38 minutes I can use to watch a movie, check facebook or tease our pet cats...

Talkshoppers it was like a dream come true... No more stuffed up guts, and I  moving smooth and I feeling great... Thank God for Restoralax... Slice you moving up in age and one day you might start suffering from Constipation so you too should invest and buy Restoralax.... Lord I feeling great all because of Restoralax...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Lily
Active

Re: I been suffering from Constipation...Thank God for Restoralax...

Mt rich I think it's real bad manners to discuss faeces on here. I am sure you know better. And different
I believe your Grenadian parents would have thought you a bit of manners, you are
Not nowadays parents. Have respect for your Grenadian heritage .

#3 Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know right after the Christmas holidays I been suffering from severe Constipation... My bowels would hurt and it took me 35 minute in the outhouse... I use to be afraid to go to the outhouse because at times I felt as if I was in labour... I would push and push and push like a woman having a baby... Sometimes I had to hold on to the washroom sink to add more strength for pushing so I could have a bowel movement.. Ever since I been suffering from Constipation I don't envy a woman in labour pain..

A..A... I was rapping with one of my older Co-worker about my problems and he told me he was suffering from the same problem..No wonder when he goes to the washroom at work he takes a whole hour before he return back to his desk..  He told me his wife doctor told him to buy a product called Restoralax...

The same day he told me about Restoralax I went to my Neighbourhood  health store to buy this so called Restoralax...Well it was the best thing I have done... Right after taking this Restoralax I moving real smooth.  This Restoralax works like a plumber unplugging a clogged up drain.... Instead of taking 35 to 40 minutes on the toilet it takes me less than 2 minutes..  So that's a whole 38 minutes I can use to watch a movie, check facebook or tease our pet cats...

Talkshoppers it was like a dream come true... No more stuffed up guts, and I  moving smooth and I feeling great... Thank God for Restoralax... Slice you moving up in age and one day you might start suffering from Constipation so you too should invest and buy Restoralax.... Lord I feeling great all because of Restoralax...

Mt Rich Possi

MRP, please introduce Restoralax to Mr. Donald Trump. He walks as if he's constipated.

#4 Feb 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Glad you are running smoothly again.  smile

#5 Feb 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Expat
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

Thanks for sharing....... I think?

Board footer