You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Expat
Active

Former Director of N.I.H says

Thats American - National Institute of Health  James Shannon M.D.

"The only safe vaccine is the one that's never used"....

Taken from the Well Being Journal.

Last edited by Expat (Mar 23, 2019 9:44 pm)

#2 Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Former Director of N.I.H says

The only safe airplane is the the one that is never flown in.

The only safe automobile is the one that is never driven.

The only safe boat is the one that is never sailed.

The only safe gun is the one that is never loaded.

This is fun!

#3 Mar 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Show me a link to Shannon making quote that IS NOT on anti-vaxxer propaganda site.  Snopes says it isn't confirmed that the man ever said it.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=73839

#4 Mar 23, 2019 11:07 pm

New Historian
Active

So wait ... Expat is an anti vaxxer? Say it ain't so. Just shows how much attention I've been paying to this recurrent (read: never-ending) thread!

#5 Mar 23, 2019 11:20 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Show me a link to Shannon making quote that IS NOT on anti-vaxxer propaganda site.  Snopes says it isn't confirmed that the man ever said it.

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=73839

Well I just did a very quick search of the Well Being journal, and it did not come up.... unfortunately not thinking there would be a challenge I did not jot down the Volume number that WAS given. Also it was old, from around 2004. I have since.... this evening watched/listened to a lot of data, and I ain't going to rummage through it to find that specific reference.  Be it said the reference was specifically quoted.

Not confirmed is a bit like "May".

#6 Mar 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

The only safe airplane is the the one that is never flown in.

The only safe automobile is the one that is never driven.

The only safe boat is the one that is never sailed.

The only safe gun is the one that is never loaded.

This is fun!

The only difference is the Vaccine is sold to us as safe and to improve our health... despite having various combinations of mercury(dangerous), aluminium(Altzhiemers), chicken DNA (chirp chirp), monkey DNA(screech), sundry preservatives, etc etc.

Whereas, they are linked to a whole raft of illnesses. As we are all individual, what triggers an auto immune system short circuit in you might do nothing at all to me.

Luckily I am of a generation that only had a few inoculations, and the polio vaccine was given on a lump of sugar.

Apparently they made an infected or damaged batch and as a result the methodology was changed to injection.

#7 Mar 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

There is no difference.  Getting out of bed in the morning has some risk.

#8 Mar 24, 2019 9:43 pm

Expat
Active

Pitiful.

Everything carries risk so stay in bed... which carries risks.  What an inane response.

You minimise the risk of riding a bike by wearing a crash helmet, you minimise the risk of driving or riding in a car by wearing a seatbelt. You use barrier cream or nitrile gloves to avoid getting skin cancer when working on cars.  You don't go inside the safety barriers to avoid the risk of being eaten by Tigers.

Your idiocy was pathetic.

#9 Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Look, when risks of an action are trivial and the benefits are huge, sane people don't bitch about the risk.  Your fear of the trivial risk associated with vaccines is your original fake quote is tantamount to a desire to end air travel because sometime airplanes crash.  It is unadulterated jackassery.

#10 Mar 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Expat
Active

When the penny finally drops...... at the moment its is in a slow motion freeze frame.... but when it eventually clatters on the ground, and the "establishment" puts 2 and 2 together and the horrific rise in all kinds of ailments that did not exist before gets recognised as the result of a plethora of misjudgements, then it will be too late for many, they will have to abide by the conditions they have acquired. Hopefully some of those conditions will not be Genetic expressions that carry forward 2 - 4 generations. We also have to hope that there will be a generous Mother Earth who forgives quickly, but I kinda doubt it.

Your huff and puff will mean naught.

Board footer