You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Calypso
Active

THIS IS TOO DAMNED SCARY! WHAT AM i GOING TO DO?

#2 Mar 29, 2019 7:52 am

Slice
Active

Re: THIS IS TOO DAMNED SCARY! WHAT AM i GOING TO DO?

This is real sad.  You work hard all you life and your dream is to return, and you do and they kill you.  Sad real sad.  I am sure there are other island that are safe, that you can return too.  Kaiso, ah doh know what to say to you.  Jamaica is ah sad sad island, but this is not new,  Jamaica has always been ah very violent island. Thank God Grenada is small. Those kind of killing will never happen.  One or two might be killed, but the killers will be caught.  There are no unsolved murders in Grenada.

There is ah Jamaican who resides very close to Expat in the  Red Gate area. She is married to ah Grenadian, without going into any details, she is not going back to Jamaica.  She swear to us, that she will not visit just for half day.  Now ah understand why.  Keep in mind she ent broke, she got tons ah money.

Last edited by Slice (Mar 29, 2019 8:42 am)

#3 Mar 29, 2019 11:18 am

New Historian
Active

The returning Jamaicans (well they're no longer "Jamaicans", at least in the eyes of the real Jamaicans lol) have a big bullseye on their foreheads, partly because they come back and build these huge houses in remote communities, where they had fond memories of a childhood long lost. And they come with car, bling and containers full of goodies, so they stick out like a sore thumb. Cal if you really want to return, do it on the down low and make sure and do your homework before buying anywhere.

#4 Mar 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

This is real sad.  You work hard all you life and your dream is to return, and you do and they kill you.  Sad real sad.  I am sure there are other island that are safe, that you can return too.  Kaiso, ah doh know what to say to you.  Jamaica is ah sad sad island, but this is not new,  Jamaica has always been ah very violent island. Thank God Grenada is small. Those kind of killing will never happen.  One or two might be killed, but the killers will be caught.  There are no unsolved murders in Grenada.

There is ah Jamaican who resides very close to Expat in the  Red Gate area. She is married to ah Grenadian, without going into any details, she is not going back to Jamaica.  She swear to us, that she will not visit just for half day.  Now ah understand why.  Keep in mind she ent broke, she got tons ah money.

Slice yes Grenada don't have the  scale of murders Jamaica have
but as a fellow born Grenadian like you I will like to point out you are lying, Grenada does have unsolved murders and it's nothing to do with revolution it's just normal people .
Don't lie I like you a little but if you deal in lies I won't like you.
Liars are evil people who carries a heavy burden daily and it's contagious, so if you see I stop talking to you this is because I don't like liars .
And as for the Karen Cleary story
Check a Jamaican by the name of soul flo tv on YouTube and you will see what happened but I don't business nothing to do with me.
Slice I only answered because you lied You said Grenada have no unsolved murders, all countries in the world have unsolved murders including Grenada.
People have to be careful wherever they go .
If the murders in Grenada was solved why the criminals were not imprisoned you tell me hmmn ?
I could  remember a time in Grenada when I was growing up there when a murder was once every decade or so.
Grenada is to small for that.
Slice get your facts right.
Slice the majority of Grenadians have good mindset but there are a few bad apples at home and abroad .
Normally I don't even take notice of some liars  if this is how they are.
You can't hide from a liar they will lie.
Perhaps you want sombody to pray for you.
I will pray for you.

#5 Mar 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice I hope you are not one of those that tell lies as your career
The bible says: The love of money is the root of all evil
Food for thought

#6 Mar 29, 2019 4:28 pm

New Historian
Active

What are you babbling about? Grenada has the lowest murder rate in the Caribbean. Period. Every murder in Greenz is solved, lickety-split, in fact I'd go so far as to give the RGPF top marks out of ALL the police forces I've had the (mis) fortune to deal with, anywhere. If you get robbed, Grenada police take it PERSONAL: Not on MY patch lol!!

Caribbean-Murders.jpg

#7 Mar 29, 2019 8:51 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Smart woman. I might end up there as well.

#8 Mar 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

The returning Jamaicans (well they're no longer "Jamaicans", at least in the eyes of the real Jamaicans lol) have a big bullseye on their foreheads, partly because they come back and build these huge houses in remote communities, where they had fond memories of a childhood long lost. And they come with car, bling and containers full of goodies, so they stick out like a sore thumb. Cal if you really want to return, do it on the down low and make sure and do your homework before buying anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBNhFkOheUk

Red Gate is not my style. I love Dominica!

#9 Mar 29, 2019 8:55 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBNhFkOheUk

Red Gate is not my style. I love Dominica!

#10 Mar 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

What are you babbling about? Grenada has the lowest murder rate in the Caribbean. Period. Every murder in Greenz is solved, lickety-split, in fact I'd go so far as to give the RGPF top marks out of ALL the police forces I've had the (mis) fortune to deal with, anywhere. If you get robbed, Grenada police take it PERSONAL: Not on MY patch lol!!

https://i.postimg.cc/gXDyZgbv/Caribbean-Murders.jpg

My Maths may be well off, but in the UK last year there was around 700 Homicides, and the population is around 66,000,000 this makes it one homicide per 94,000, which makes England 9 times safer that Grenada....?

Board footer