You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am

Slice
Active

SERIOUSLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT JAMAICANS ARE THE DUMBEST FOLKS IN THE

WORLD. I did not always think that way, at one point in me life I admired them and wanted to be just like Jamaicans.  My migration to America and dealing with them made me changed me mind.  Jamaicans are ah bunch of selfish ignorant bastards. I should say not all Jamaicans are like that, but ah tink the majority.

I said the above to compare them to Trump supporters.  The average Trump supporter are sick, ignorant very, very stupid.  How can you support ah person, who doh give ah RATS ASS about you? None of Trump policies are designed to help his average supporters.  Still they support him, ah just doh get it.

#2 Mar 29, 2019 10:37 am

New Historian
Active

Re: SERIOUSLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT JAMAICANS ARE THE DUMBEST FOLKS IN THE

Which Jamaican rattled your cave this morning - ah man tief you girl? smile

#3 Mar 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Re: SERIOUSLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT JAMAICANS ARE THE DUMBEST FOLKS IN THE

Slice wrote:

WORLD. I did not always think that way, at one point in me life I admired them and wanted to be just like Jamaicans.  My migration to America and dealing with them made me changed me mind.  Jamaicans are ah bunch of selfish ignorant bastards. I should say not all Jamaicans are like that, but ah tink the majority.

I said the above to compare them to Trump supporters.  The average Trump supporter are sick, ignorant very, very stupid.  How can you support ah person, who doh give ah RATS ASS about you? None of Trump policies are designed to help his average supporters.  Still they support him, ah just doh get it.

Slice those Jamaican  people does not meddle with
Caribbean people except to make trouble for them just watch them and wish them well.
Careful when you're talking to them do more listening to them than talk .
Not all will be same there are the Jamaicans of God.
Any way things not arranged by God will continue to backfire throughout the years
You know we did not grow so we  used to share food with our neighbours in the Caribbean back in our day.
Good morning and good evening was like food to the Caribbean people. If you try that in other countries people will say something is wrong with you  or what you after?  so forget that  have to gone
Latching on to people should be for one set alone .
lol

Board footer