You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Mt Rich Possi

One of the best Super Bowl come back...

In all the past Super Bowls I watched in the past this is one of the best I have seen... What a great come back... The only part of the Super Bowl I didn't like was the half time show by that freak Lady Gaga...I wish she had a wardrobe malfunction...What a stupid half time show...

Congrats to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Real Distwalker

Re: One of the best Super Bowl come back...

I watched the last six minutes of play time and fell like I saw the whole game.

#3 Feb 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Slice

Went to bed at 8 5pm thinking the game was over.  My job work me up at 10pm and I saw the score and almost went nuts.  How the hell Atlanta, allow this to happen to them?

Ah wanted Brady to loose so damn bad ah just could not control meself.  But me wife won $500, so ent all dat bad..  I ent win sheet.

#4 Feb 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

Went to bed at 8 5pm thinking the game was over.  My job work me up at 10pm and I saw the score and almost went nuts.  How the hell Atlanta, allow this to happen to them?

Ah wanted Brady to loose so damn bad ah just could not control meself.  But me wife won $500, so ent all dat bad..  I ent win sheet.

Slice...Sorry you didn't enjoy the game... I think it was great... But as I said I almost puke my guts out when that old sorry looking Freak Lady Gaga was performing on the half time show.   Did you see how she was opeining up what she mama gave her for the world to see... Thank God she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson did in the super bowl  back in 2004.   Lady Gaga need to lay off Trump and mind her own business.. No wonder her latest Album failed this time...   I can't stand that freak...

Mt Rich Possi

#5 Feb 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Real Distwalker

Slice wrote:

How the hell Atlanta, allow this to happen to them?

Don't feel bad.  The Falcons won the popular vote.

#NotMySuperbowlChampions

#6 Feb 06, 2017 9:28 pm

houston

An entire season boils down to a coin flip. If the Pats are allowed to score in OT, the Falcons should have been allowed an opportunity to return the favour. That NFL coin flip rule needs to change.

Board footer