You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 06, 2019 8:34 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

SLICE moderator blocked my original post because it made sense

Those  real!!! crackheads women talking about unwanted advances may as well call it that.
They should be glad sombody show interest ,
It's a decent!!! man duty to advance to a woman
It's good they say no at times as their head may not be focused in the right direction
This Unwanted advance term is a conspiracy to promote boys to be gays
There is no such thing as unwanted advances from a decent!!! male to a female .
People with son's and grandsons should be outraged at this conspiracy in the west
As a  born woman myself if a decent !!! man make an advance at me
I may say no  even if he is in a better position not because it's unwanted . You say no because either you in a relationship or your head is focused in a different direction and it's not right for you.
If it's a man duty to ask a woman then there is no such thing as an unwanted advances . I think the term unwanted advance is used in a rude and derogatory manner by the media and women  to put of males.
It should be  CALLED a  decent Male showing  interest  in a  Female  instead because this is exactly what it is!!!
The woman who say no the male is doing his duty. Its now up to the womam to say YES OR NO .  This is not  even news worthy
In some countries  they are taught it's a man's duty to advance respectfully to a woman.
Sometimes it's best a woman say no as she knows she is not right for the male
Maybe she can't cook, wash or she maybe lazy or have other problems
If she is what we call in the Caribbean a bad girl this means she could be on hard drugs  how is the advance unwanted ,? when it could be the  male should not advance at such a person in the first place.
A bad girl in the Caribbean is not a female you call bad  just because you don't like her like in some other countries.
All parents with male sons and grandsons should be outrage at this conspiracy banging it on my head as a female about unwanted advances
When it could be the dam same woman reporting it as unwanted  that have a problem upstairs
As I said this is a Male duty
If you refuse him it  could be for your various reasons and some!!! of the times you  not fit for a man so see the conspiracy and stop feeding it.

They're doing like if they want to stop males from doing their duty
Slice I lost my original answer to you
(Teach these women some manners instead of putting of decent males) Thank you for your interest I am flattered but I am already in a relationship or My head is not in the right place but I am flattered) . The west must stop all these conspiracy one after another they don't look good .
The moderator did not like the truth

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Apr 06, 2019 9:50 am)

#2 Apr 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: SLICE moderator blocked my original post because it made sense

Other than obvious spam, nothing has ever been blocked on the Spiceislander Talkshop.

#3 Apr 07, 2019 7:58 am

Slice
Active

Mary, do not think you were blocked.  I could get in either.  Lord you say so much, but all in all I agree with you.  That is why Grenada could be so sweet, they ent dat sensitive.

#4 Apr 07, 2019 9:40 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Slice wrote:

Mary, do not think you were blocked.  I could get in either.  Lord you say so much, but all in all I agree with you.  That is why Grenada could be so sweet, they ent dat sensitive.

I know you right even an ugly girl or ugly boy could get sipped in Grenada . When I say ugly I mean she could still be beautiful inside though but you know what I mean  yeah Grenz well sweet .  I know you sipping at all the ugly and pretty girls that pass by  like in the good ole days is up to them to say YES OR NO, ah they really blushing since you returned home, freedom!!!  lol ?? (wink)

#5 Apr 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Slice
Active

LORDEEE, Mary folks doh sip no more.  Them women and dem in Greenz, are bolder, than those up here.  They know you come from the Big world, so they just appraoch you.  It is now up to me to decide what to do.  Wiat ent no ugly women.  All women are beautiful.  Yesterday ah went to the Gas station to put gas in me car. Ah sexy 25 year just started talking to me.  But ah was kinda scared, her undies was showing, and her come on was just to quick.  Got her number because she gave it to me, but ah quickly threw it away.  Ah tink she like me car and thought ah had monies.

Board footer