You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Feb 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Garden of Eaten

Re: DISGUSTING treatment by Barbadian police to Grenadian family!!

I have three responses, Expat:

1. At the time the second thread was started not much effort was needed by anyone to see, about 4 lines down, the original thread on the same topic. You have shown yourself to be wary of lazy folks; don't support laziness in this instance.

2. Why support unnecessary duplication? You find the forum to be "tiresome enough already", so, why vote for more clogging of the forum with a duplicate thread? 

3. You argue against the idea of Talkshoppers following my advice to check the forum first to see if a topic already exists. Yet, if you had followed my advice you would not have made the errors that I have pointed out.

#12 Feb 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Expat

Garden of Eaten wrote:

I have three responses, Expat:

1. At the time the second thread was started not much effort was needed by anyone to see, about 4 lines down, the original thread on the same topic. You have shown yourself to be wary of lazy folks; don't support laziness in this instance.

2. Why support unnecessary duplication? You find the forum to be "tiresome enough already", so, why vote for more clogging of the forum with a duplicate thread? 

3. You argue against the idea of Talkshoppers following my advice to check the forum first to see if a topic already exists. Yet, if you had followed my advice you would not have made the errors that I have pointed out.

LoL,

If you were worried about clogging the forum you wouldn't have bothered to respond. smile

Me suspect twas a point scoring exercise.... No?

#13 Feb 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Bamseeboy

We ain got enough posts to worry bout duplicates. We need all we can get!!

#14 Feb 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Expat

Bamseeboy wrote:

We ain got enough posts to worry bout duplicates. We need all we can get!!

Ize doin the best I can... sad

Board footer